Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any good alcohol out there?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Like what’s the best? Is it rum? I’ve never drank rum or Caribbean drinks but most of the American drinks I’ve ever tried taste too soury.

drink absinthe

This

i am drinking grey goose tonight

It's all good. This is my country's national drink. After scotch whiskey of course. It tastes like shit but it's full of caffeine so you end up bouncing off the walls.

1646thm350

Yeah i am, it used to be a favourite when i lived in Bristol, where it is decently popular, but cant find where i am in London :feels:

Don’t drink too much (ded srs)

Is battery acid considered alcohol?

Malort
It’s a malt liquor from my town of Chicago that’s actually disgusting, but you have to try it. It’s so bad it’s actually fun to do shots of it with your buddies

I don't drink myself but one of my deceased grandmothers loved vodka and beer whereas both of them seemed to love beer.

Though I suppose their beer love had more to do with it probably being cheaper than actual quality alcohol, heh.