Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any french guy here who got sent his pictures and was told that someone got his pictures from here?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
That someone pranked you? :feelshehe: ( you are le inkwell site so funny hehe I exposed you dirty inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: ). That guy is a Reddit fag.

I want to see if you are here, trust me i'm a safe guy.

sry
I don't follow

Je ne sais pas

Wut I didn't get what you said

Bonjure bonjure a la carte
Give context to what you are saying , who is the girl you are talking about who's picture are you talking about?And why are people getting said picture?

Give context to what you are saying , who is the girl you are talking about who's picture are you talking about?And why are people getting said picture?
There is no girl involved

The context is this - Two "e-friends" were talking to eachother when one of the guy sent the other guy his picture ( who happened to be French ). Now I don't know how he got his pictures but the French guy was suprised that he somehow found his pictures, so the French guy asked the other guy where did he find his picture from, so as a joke the other guy who sent him his picture said " Incels.co " . After which the French guy panicked, this is where things get interesting. Could it be that the French guy is a user here and feared that he got doxxed? Or did he panicked because he thought dirty inkwells are using his images?
sry
I don't follow
Je ne sais pas