Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is there any benefit to denying (blackpilled) reality, especially into old age?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
What do most normies, these balding, broke, lonely, isolated motherfuckers, gain from denying how fucked they are, especially into their late 20s or beyond?

It's like a landwhale who is afraid to step on the scale, as if it changes reality.

I don't get it. It's impossible for anything to get worse if you measure how fucked you are. At least you can stop the bleeding and try and plan for a future of better coping and less pain.

Some people can’t handle the blackpill, the reality that it’s over for them will send them into a depression so they’ll probably rope.

Ask Cucktears, biggest incels out there and the biggest denying copers, theyll have the answer

Most men are too chickenshit to face reality. Landwhales had a campaign a few years back about destroying their scales. Sorry, denying reality won’t make it change.

The benefits are:
You have higher self-esteem
More motivation
You think you're better than incels
Higher chance (marginally though) of betabuxxing if you keep approaching (you decide if this is a benefit or not)

They wont be denying it for long though. By the 2030s, EVERY man will be blackpilled. Mark my words.

Yes. You can cope easier and you delude yourself into thinking that your copes are meaningful which leads you to joy (temporarily joy)

and its a cycle. The more you cope the happier you get but that happiness never lasts so you cope harder and harder.

Actually that's just me before the BP. But I THINK the same thing applies to all normies no matter the age.
They wont be denying it for long though. By the 2030s, EVERY man will be blackpilled. Mark my words.
Do you have a marker?

The benefits are:
You have higher self-esteem
More motivation
You think you're better than incels
Higher chance (marginally though) of betabuxxing if you keep approaching (you decide if this is a benefit or not)

The main benefit is they don't give up on life and kill themselves.

A lot of normies are really weak minded. One of the reasons they shit on us is just so they can deny everything. That's how fragile they are.