Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there actually a lower IQ subculture than Incel Tear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date
Some bluepilled coping forums like r/short are almost as bad

Hard to say, can't think of any on the spot.

In my book, CuckTears members rank just above flat earthers and vaccine denialists, and just below redpill copers and hardcore Trump supporters.

In my book, CuckTears members rank just above flat earthers and vaccine denialists, and just below redpill copers and hardcore Trump supporters.
im uglier than all the people in all those groups

First site I've seen where I can legit say the people there are open about wanting us dead.
Oh well at least you know who the obsessive lurkers are besides CuckTears, assorted reddit cucks and kiwifarms.

First site I've seen where I can legit say the people there are open about wanting us dead.
Oh well at least you know who the obsessive lurkers are besides CuckTears, assorted reddit cucks and kiwifarms.
Those people are mentally deranged.

Those people are mentally deranged.
They caption our posts with #crackpot and #sexist and act like our posts are directed at them.
They also gloat about trump losing and try to tie it to incels even though a lot of people here don't even live in the United States or care about US politics.

Braziliansigma also has an account there too apparently lmao

They caption our posts with #crackpot and #sexist and act like our posts are directed at them.
They also gloat about trump losing and try to tie it to incels even though a lot of people here don't even live in the United States or care about US politics.

Braziliansigma also has an account there too apparently lmao
I live in USA and the only reason why I would even care about trump is because biden is even worse and I don’t want a foid as vice president

I live in USA and the only reason why I would even care about trump is because biden is even worse and I don’t want a foid as vice president
One of the users there keeps harping about how this site is on its third domain and how because Theresa May "cracked down" on social media sites somehow Biden is going to come after this place for hate speech.
Also literally takes reddit as being the front page of the reddit rather than just the cheap company slogan that it is.
Also makes weird references to trump no longer being 'chad in chief' (no one ever referenced trump this way here lol).

Someone is the #crackpot but it's not us.