Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a way to verify your NTness without visiting a doctor?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I think I'm NT, but I never really took a real test at a doctor or smth and online tests are obviously pure bullshit.
I just want to know if my behavior is "normal shyness" or something different.

I hate interacting with other people and I'm getting very sweaty when I have to do it, also my puls is getting higher. But isn't that something, everyone has?

Just take the r9k normalfag test br0!

Not that it matters for sub4 males anyway

Eh, I've found the general way to judge whether your personality is good/if you're a normal NT person is to try to make friends in an MMO. It sounds fucking stupid, but hear me out.

Online, nobody knows what you look like, therefore the only differentiating factor in how they perceive you would be what you say and how you act. If you're good at interacting with people and making friends, then that's an indication that your personality is good pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Eh, I've found the general way to judge whether your personality is good/if you're a normal NT person is to try to make friends in an MMO. It sounds fucking stupid, but hear me out.

Online, nobody knows what you look like, therefore the only differentiating factor in how they perceive you would be what you say and how you act. If you're good at interacting with people and making friends, then that's an indication that your personality is good pewpew.
View attachment 220681
This is actually very high IQ, I need to test this out
Just take the r9k normalfag test br0!
I'm bored and took this shitty test, here are the results jfl:
Rfaew

This is actually very high IQ, I need to test this out
If you want the most accurate results, interact only with the casual players, they're most typically normies IRL.

Otherwise, the ones that are more hardcore are typically the antisocial neckbeard type that most autistic men are painted as pewpew.
brutal ngl
Every single BINGO is locked behind some aspect of being in a relationship pewpew.

same tbh i want to know if i'm autistic so i can neetmaxx better ngl

how anxious do you get when u need go speak to groups etc

I dont know about it