Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a treatment for balding?

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
I do not want to lose my hair as i conisder bald people subhuman i do not want to lose my hair. I hate balding, i hate GOD for giving us this disease GOD should be ashamed of himself, GOD should be punished for this NAP violation.

If there was, you think rich people and chads would go bald?

Start saving your money for a hair transplant.

god is a cunt fuck him

Yeah, it's called "killing yourself". You should try it, it's legit. No scam.

finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, ketaclonazole

I do not want to lose my hair as i conisder bald people subhuman i do not want to lose my hair. I hate balding, i hate GOD for giving us this disease GOD should be ashamed of himself, GOD should be punished for this NAP violation.
There is medicine like finasteride. It's hormonal stuff that blocks testosterone in some way so it may have very bad side effects like erectile dysfunctions and other low t stuff, but that pretty much fixes the cause of balding which is DHT sensitivity.

There is also hair transplant. It's a lot more expensive but I dont think there are any side effects.

There is no real safe full proof treatment and it sucks :feelsbadman:

ToupeeMAX and no one will tell the difference.

PRP
I'm doing it these days.

If I don't have results by the end of the year, I'm roping.

I have a huge plan where I will expose all the chads and thots who skrewed me over. And the school that ruined my childhood.

I will expose them all, and I will kill myself before they can come after me.

If there was, you think rich people and chads would go bald?
Look at elon musk before and after. There are some cases that are salvagable. Of course it's expensive and not a single procedure.
OP's best case scenario is to get on finasteride and minodixil as soon as he notices it starting.

There are plenty but all suck.

Yeah, it's called "killing yourself". You should try it, it's legit. No scam.
qr61gt5v2i551.jpg

Look at elon musk before and after. There are some cases that are salvagable. Of course it's expensive and not a single procedure.
OP's best case scenario is to get on finasteride and minodixil as soon as he notices it starting.
Wow... I didn't know he was ever bald.
Not sure if to be amazed or pissed.

Yeah, a quality wig & tell ppl that know your secret to get fucked.

There are a few

options
1. finasterid
2. hair transplant

Idk tbh. I guess hair transplants or wigs (wigs fucking suck imo tho)

yes.
A bullet to the head

If there was a treatment for balding, they’d make a fine bronze bust statue of the man who found the cure.

the simply existence of such a thing as baldness is the ultimate proof that god doesn't exist

rogain or wear a wig like neggers

Wigmaxx or hairtransplantmaxx

finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, ketaclonazole
Yeah buddy boyo, you don't have many options beyond those here, if you really want to save your hair, then schedule a visit to your dermatologist and talk about the options. He'll probably put you on Finasteride + Minoxidil + Ketoconazole, i'm using those at the moment, i still have a full head of NW1 hair, and i got no side effects, but results vary from person to person. Good luck with your hair, boyo.