Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a term for someone who is incel because of how skinny they are? I'm 5'9 and only weigh 120 lbs.

Jodelina

Jodelina

Banned
-
I look like the pale man from Pan's Labyrinth at 120 lbs. I have 0 muscle and my ribs are visible through my skin when I'm shirtless. I feel gross.

I'm pretty much in the same league. Although I've stopped caring, it doesn't matter anymore.

You're a twinkcel boyo, it's time to take the bloatpill

But for real, you're auschwitzmode, go on /fit/ and read the sticky, start bulking.

Auschwitzcel, Im one too. My BMI is probably slightly below whatever the lower threshold of normal is.

You're a twinkcel boyo, it's time to take the bloatpill

But for real, you're auschwitzmode, go on /fit/ and read the sticky, start bulking.

>/fit/

LMAO, yeah those larping 4cuck autists are the best way to get info. If he wants to bulk he should consult a real fitness coach not larpers.

>/fit/

LMAO, yeah those larping 4cuck autists are the best way to get info. If he wants to bulk he should consult a real fitness coach not larpers.
I'll join a D&D LARPing session :p

>/fit/

The sticky has good info.

How do you even become that thin?

Framecel if you had muscle and just couldn't bulk up but seeing as you don't, you're just a twigboy

Alternatively, you can be Twigcel.

How do you even become that thin?

People assume if you're not 200lbs you die on the spot. It's entirely possible to be that weight and still function normally.

What's a cumcel? Sorry I'm brand new to this site haha
It's from a thread I made a while ago. Cba looking for it, just search for cumcel and you'll eventually find the context behind it.

How tall are you?
Almost 6', its like God wanted to torture me

My doctor always rounds my height down too, so Ill never get to be 6 ft officially

I was thinking about putting my height down as 6' on my drivers license but I realized that I would be coping hard if I did that so it says 5 11

Almost 6', its like God wanted to torture me

My doctor always rounds my height down too, so Ill never get to be 6 ft officially

I was thinking about putting my height down as 6' on my drivers license but I realized that I would be coping hard if I did that so it says 5 11
Man 5'11 is tall. Don't be bummed by girls saying its short.

Mostly, especially when it can't be pulled back by much
Mostly? Girls are literally disgusted by it, JFL if you arent cut

Attachments

• warning.png
    warning.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 78
depends what your body type. if you have thin wrists/ankles but shoulders are broad that's aesthetic looking if you start working out

IF your shoulders are narrow along with everything else then it's over, sorry.

luckily though, girls don't really care. F A C E wins as always.

Holy shit dude. You are literally a fucking twig

He made a thread with a link to a website that supposedly "tracked your IP and geolocation".

lol he's an inceltears cuck with sub-200 posts

they're trying to doxx us incels now lmao

He made a thread with a link to a website that supposedly "tracked your IP and geolocation".
holy shit wtf

Tbh theres no way for him to distinguishing specifically your IP from that of other users or lurkers who might not even be incels

He should still be banned for trolling though, I highly doubt hes an incel. Besides its very creepy to log peoples IPs, its like a 3/10 with a 10/10 personality asking for his looksmatches number.

Is there any way to message someone privately on this site? Or do I need to level up first?

thats not even that bad, youre an incel because you lack facial bones

depends what your body type. if you have thin wrists/ankles but shoulders are broad that's aesthetic looking if you start working out

IF your shoulders are narrow along with everything else then it's over, sorry.

luckily though, girls don't really care. F A C E wins as always.
You like Ramsay Bolton too? I'd love to be able to dominate a girl like that.

Is there any way to message someone privately on this site? Or do I need to level up first?

Go to their profile and then click the "Start conversation" button.

Actually, let's get this out of the way :

What gender are you? Getting some bad vibes.

Go to their profile and then click the "Start conversation" button.
Says I don't have permission 3: I'm looking for people to play Overwatch with while I wait for more replies to the thread haha

Says I don't have permission 3: I'm looking for people to play Overwatch with while I wait for more replies to the thread haha
I guess you need more posts then, it works fine for me. You can try creating a thread over in Offtopic about it but people are probably gonna be wary of sharing their account info with you given that you only have 13 posts.

I guess you need more posts then, it works fine for me. You can try creating a thread over in Offtopic about it but people are probably gonna be wary of sharing their account info with you given that you only have 13 posts.
Can you try to message me from my profile on here? I might be able to receive them but not send them out

Can you try to message me from my profile on here? I might be able to receive them but not send them out
Check your inbox, it went through without issues.

It can't be that bad unless Zyros frame mogs you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back