Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a term for someone who is incel because of how skinny they are? I'm 5'9 and only weigh 120 lbs.

It means you're ugly. Weight is cope unless you're obese.

Whats a Zyros and whats a mog
Zyros:
UnYAvy5.jpg

Mog: being dominated by a another man in one or more trait.

better than being a fatcel tbh. now you need to bulk up and eat more

They call them skellies as in skeletons over on r9k

Yes I'm an Auschwitzcel. The only women thinner than me are anorexic and they only want jacked uberchads. A few even admitted it irl.

Yes I'm an Auschwitzcel. The only women thinner than me are anorexic and they only want jacked uberchads. A few even admitted it irl.
Girls have told me they find skinny guys more attractive than muscular guys, but they never let me take them out

Girls have told me they find skinny guys more attractive than muscular guys, but they never let me take them out
that's because they like kpop boys and not ugly incels.

im 6"2 and weigh 140. i look like scp-096

It was obvious it was either a 10 year old kid or a female.

twinkcel I guess

but honestly being skinny isn't so bad

I look like the pale man from Pan's Labyrinth at 120 lbs. I have 0 muscle and my ribs are visible through my skin when I'm shirtless. I feel gross.
Same, But i am 130. I do not think it matter from my experiences and observations. The face just contain to much of the importance

As someone who was in your position, hit the gym for 10 years straight and gained around 50lb of muscle, I can tell you that face is all that matters.

You're a twinkcel boyo, it's time to take the bloatpill

But for real, you're auschwitzmode, go on /fit/ and read the sticky, start bulking.

Bloater irl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back