Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there a strategy for incels to deal/cope with wagecucking?

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Finally got my first engineering job after college (REGRET) and I already want to jump head first into the train I use to commute everyday. The pay is fucking shit and definitely not worth the time and money invested into the degree. I am struggling to think of ways incels can cope with the horrors of wage slaving, as the typical normalfag copes of working hard to provide for partner/family, career advancement and progression, getting rich to appeal to whores, and so forth, do not apply to us. The worst part is we don't have the memories of youth to power us through the horrors of wagecucking. I graduated a long time ago but the pain and melancholy of missing out on the best years of my life hit me like a tonne of bricks when I commenced work and then truly understood the implications thereof. I will never experience the fruits of being a handsome neurotypical youth whose phone is blown up with messages from girls, whose weekend consists of partying with the bros and making memories and new experiences to last a lifetime -- to ultimately invigorate them through the wagecucking that comes later. Incels will never truly grasp the enormity of their situation until after college or when they lose youth in their mid 20s. I'm not only lost on how to cope with wagecucking, I'm also drawing a blank on reasons not to jump into the train in the morning. I will dress in my work attire and hopefully blackpill some of the wagecucks.

Last edited:
Are you in the US? From what I understand, engineering in the states has decent pay. However, the jobs are near major cities, which drives up the cost of living, taking away from your salary.

As for decent strategies, I can name a few. As an incel, you're not going to get laid, so forget about "getting the college experience" or trying to get a job with lots of opportunities to meet women. Do your schooling online or through community college. Go to a state college nearby.

As for actual jobs, I'd recommend jobs with little to no human interaction, especially with women. Also, get a job with little to no supervision, so you can browse your phone and ease your boredeom. Pick jobs where your looks don't matter, only results

Are you in the US? From what I understand, engineering in the states has decent pay. However, the jobs are near major cities, which drives up the cost of living, taking away from your salary.

As for decent strategies, I can name a few. As an incel, you're not going to get laid, so forget about "getting the college experience" or trying to get a job with lots of opportunities to meet women. Do your schooling online or through community college. Go to a state college nearby.

As for actual jobs, I'd recommend jobs with little to no human interaction, especially with women. Also, get a job with little to no supervision, so you can browse your phone and ease your boredeom. Pick jobs where your looks don't matter, only results
What kind of jobs would you advise, ones that do not require certificates.

Solid advice, although looks always matter in every job.

Get a job where you are isolated..and esp where you do t have to interact with women..

Something like transportation or evening shift comes to mind

I work the evening shift answering phones and writing tickets..office is empty and I dont talk to anyone but on the phones..its incel heaven, I dont get paid much but it is very positive for my mental health to get out of my room weekdays.

Looks always matter, at least in job interviews.
Solid advice, although looks always matter in every job.
Not denying the halo effect. But looks matter less in programing than sales.
What kind of jobs would you advise, ones that do not require certificates.
They aren't high paying but
-Security guard
-Librarian
-Janitor
-Computer repair
-Programming (though women are being spoon fed into it)
-Engineering (see above)

And to a lesser extent
-Trades (still have to deal with A-hole tradie men)

Basically, anything a foid won't want to do

Im lucky in that I got a factory job that pays decent and I get to avoid most normalfags, They're already talking about moving to mexico so how long I have it is in question

Something that doesn't involve communication, or is at minimum limited.