Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there a single film or TV show or documentary where you learnt something useful?

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
I've watched many films and TV shows. Looking back, I've not learnt anything useful from any of them.

I've also read many useless books too but some books have been very useful whereas all films and shows have been pointless.

It was all a massive waste of time. Film industry brain washing people for money, that's what it is.

They're all badly researched and done and usually are presented by stupid media men and women who just happen to have either good looks or a good voice or both

They're all badly researched and done and usually are presented by stupid media men and women who just happen to have either good looks or a good voice or both

Mystery Diagnosis

Films and shows are supposed to be brainlet escapism goyslop, but documentaries are educational tbh

Also "useful" is subjective
Useful in the sense of finding work, making money, eating, exercising, cooking and how to live with minimum stress. Instead it's all make believe, fantasy, variations of the same violent themes, total brain rot.

I've never watched a single film or TV show that comes straight out with and says "Alpha Fuxx, Beta Buxx".

Is there a single film/TV Show/documentary that is of any use on a day to day basis for an Incel Wagie who is so exhausted that he has to spend all day in bed on a Sunday to recover for the next work week?

Documentaries often waste time trying to talk to the lowest common denominator (pure unadulterated retards, so 90% of the population). They circle around the same water is wet obvious material for the majority of the runtime and tryhard showing off CGI scenes made by college interns that look like they belong in a fucking gamecube game. Documentaries suck.

Inside Job (2010)
Mad Men (AMC)