Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a proven link between being a woman, being an entitled bitch, being a lazy cunt and being fat ?

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
Women seem to really lack understanding when it comes to losing weight. You actually have to get up and move your fatass.

Edit : I hate all women equally

Last edited:
"My new year's resolution is to go to the gym and lose weight!" :foidSoy: Then by February they've given up and would rather sit at home watching netflix, by spring they're going out to eat every week and eating lots of junk food. Source: My female cousins every year.

I don't have anything more against fatsos than I have against noodlewhores or stacy cunts, it's just that when a woman looks like she likes to eat, she also looks like she likes to eat cock. As if they couldnt help it. It's just that it's a bad look for the sexual selection and all that eugenics bullshit. Not our fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back