Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there a huge influx of indians rn because they're a non-threatening beta race that can perform high iq jobs. to replace low birthrate whites?

is this the reason they're coming

• ye

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • no

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I mean africans are too dangerous and I can see a country that wants to keep some civilization bringing indians in at least.

I hate shit skins

you mean in the forum or in the west?

I want to sniff the pussy of a curry stace

curry stace
Bird Watching GIF by Team Coco

What pisses me off is almost all immigrants brought in are young men. If it was 50/50 men and women I wouldn't mind, but when it's 80/20 male to female it just fucks up gender ratio.

I mean africans are too dangerous and I can see a country that wants to keep some civilization bringing indians in at least.
I think they are bringing into USA Indians of a certain class, not the thug ,rapist class but the managerial class and even upper class

thug Indians are even worse than Africans or Sands because they shit the streets, collect cow poop as well as raping, stealing etc

Yes. There's a reason they're out earning Jews on average and many of them are "CEOs".

The Jews have allowed them because they're pro Israel and obedient.

Yes. There's a reason they're out earning Jews on average and many of them are "CEOs".

The Jews have allowed them because they're pro Israel and obedient.
Nice analysis. But Asians are still secound to Jews cuz they exploit Africa and control everything.

Indians are gross and ruin my university. An absolute filthy people.

Another reason they tend to import indians is because they're very ethno-centeered. When you hire a pajeet, he will likely hire other pajeets, which means, the whole IT team will cost a very little to run. Call it "indians exploiting low castes" or something but they're still getting paid way more than your average retail workers

Canada?

Lol but there are so many Curry street shitters in billions that they dwarf everybody else lmao
“Cambodia, Ethiopia, Nepal and India saw the largest fall in outdoor defecation since the year 2000,”

No lol, India got better sanitation than most countries in Africa. The videos you saw only happen in some rural villages. Update to the modern world.

Last edited:
nope they can't breed just like whites unless they are in their own country (arranged marriages)

Indians are the only ones who want to move here

“Cambodia, Ethiopia, Nepal and India saw the largest fall in outdoor defecation since the year 2000,”

No lol, India got better sanitation than most countries in Africa. The videos you saw only happen in some rural villages. Update to the modern world.
Largest fall in outdoor pooing doesnt mean they stopped pooing on the beaches and on the roads

Isnt that one of Indias elites in the video?

Indians have the most people in the world and China is developed enough that the middle class isn't dying to leave like they were during the twentieth century. Top 3 non-EU migrants to the UK are India, Pakistan, and Nigeria. Top 3 lower middle income economies in population are India, Pakistan, and Nigeria...

Why do Indians always complain about colonization, yet want to colonize western countries?

Largest fall in outdoor pooing doesnt mean they stopped pooing on the beaches and on the roads

Isnt that one of Indias elites in the video?

View attachment 1104003
My point is nigger are still pooping more on the streets, that they had to make a “stop open defecation board “ in ghana

Nigggers still poop in the streets more , compare the percentages.

My point is nigger are still pooping more on the streets, that they had to make a “stop open defecation board “ in ghana

View attachment 1104011

Nigggers still poop in the streets more , compare the percentages.
yeah well OP asked why currys are the preffered group that the elites in America want to import and i answered him that they bring the Indian upper classes and not slum dogs

yeah well OP asked why currys are the preffered group that the elites in America want to import and i answered him that they bring the Indian upper classes and not slum dogs
If you can at least bought a ticket, u don’t defecate in open ngl.

If you can at least bought a ticket, u don’t defecate in open ngl.
yeah obviously only privileged currys can afford a ticket and also money for the first few months in USA. For underclass they bring in spics

What pisses me off is almost all immigrants brought in are young men. If it was 50/50 men and women I wouldn't mind, but when it's 80/20 male to female it just fucks up gender ratio.
Why don't they just bring female noodlewhores ? They love whitu cocky

Says a goycuck jew faggot
STFU ANTISEMITE REPORTED FOR HATE SPEECH GET A FUCKING JOB
I WANT TO FUCK CURRY STACE STAY MAD YOU USELESS SHIT SKIN

I think they are bringing into USA Indians of a certain class, not the thug ,rapist class but the managerial class and even upper class

thug Indians are even worse than Africans or Sands because they shit the streets, collect cow poop as well as raping, stealing etc
What’s up with most of them being male?

What’s up with most of them being male?
why you asking me as if I am your immigration department? By the way thats how it has always been through history , mostly men immigrate and women stay at home.

they should not be redeemed in our mation

What do you mean rn? It's been ramping up for years. They need to be stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back