Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there a hope for a voicecel and mentalcel

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
I have a shitty child like voice/nasal Something like in this video at 1:00
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWaKISvXe8
but worse. It also quiet-ish and I have trouble with proper intonation, so I have to yell and come off as angry to be heard by other person when im in public if there is any kind of noise/traffic etc around pretty sure thats why I became a mentalcel too.I was also bullied, abandoned by my 3 best friends from childhood/teenhood had to live and still do with narcissitic annoying family that constantl judges everything I do. I have had social anxiety disorder which evolved into avoidant personality disorder which is like an extreme form of SAD.

Disclaimer I am a failed normie and I could probably ascend in my town based on looks alone with a low tier becky. I also dont live in usa but in eastern europe. Short summary for anyone who is wondering how things are here. Yes our society is pretty much cucked. Foids have easier lives and alot of them are chad only. But sort of a different chad. A lot of foids ironically go for personality as in they date obnoxious brutes(quoting ER).Trust me I have seen ugly ass low inhib football fans here(socer for americans) get girlfriends like it was nothing. Also sex is kind of a taboo here for most foids even when it comes to chads. There is no hookup culture like one in the US. So in conclusion not being a pshychopathic extrovert hurts your chances here.

But here I am 22 years old and still a virgin. Have been NEETmaxxing and hikikomorimaxxing for 2 years and Im becoming more autistic and retarded everyday as a result lol. I also developed some chornic health issues which make me more depressed and fucked up mentally.
Im going to start a university this october beacuse my family will throw me out if i keep neetmaxxing. Is there hope for ascension and what should I do.

And for all you annoying cunts that will call me a fakecel and tell me to gtfo. Im a 5/10 normie but my shitty voice probably kills off 2 points + autistic boring personality brings down my smv to like 3/10 which is incel tier.

Last edited:
“I am a failed normie and I could probably ascend in my town based on looks alone with a low tier becky”

Yes, because mentalcel is 99% of the times a volcel who will never experience what is to be a manlet or an uglycel
“I am a failed normie and I could probably ascend in my town based on looks alone with a low tier becky”
JFL, and people still talk shit about me when I say that most mentalcels are not incels

Cope, go rot somewhere else

View attachment 457579
Please read the post. In this shithole where I live there is no hookup culture for sub giga chad. To get sex I would have to be in a relationship and i cant be a mute lel. Look up posts about voicepill here and on reddit. Annyoing voice can be a dealbraker its one ofthe most underrated blackpills and second of importance after looks IMO

Disclaimer I am a failed normie and I could probably ascend in my town based on looks alone with a low tier becky
Know the rules and stop bragging

Disclaimer I am a failed normie and I could probably ascend in my town based on looks alone with a low tier becky.
why do you think this exactly?
I also dont live in usa but in eastern europe.
Also sex is kind of a taboo here for most foids even when it comes to chads. There is no hookup culture like one in the US.
what country you live at? seems way different than brazil which is super degenerate

Know the rules and stop bragging
Why is everyone acting like normies=ascension:feelsUnreal:. Normies are invisible to women. Normies are fuckable but women dont find them attractive.

There is no hookup culture like one in the US.
Thoughts on this?

Why is everyone acting like normies=ascension:feelsUnreal:. Normies are invisible to women. Normies are fuckable but women dont find them attractive.
Who cares? If they are fuckable, they are not incel, therefore should get the fuck out of here.

Also, how you know women don’t find them attractive?

Yes, but this is incels.is and not normies.is. There is still a difference between being ugly and looking normal

Thoughts on this?

Dunno bro. I tried tinder and it was cancer. Did he hookup on dating apps or in person like bars etc
Who cares? If they are fuckable, they are not incel, therefore should get the fuck out of here.

Also, how you know women don’t find them attractive?
Wasnt there a post some days ago about 50 percent of males 20-30 years old being virgin in UK. Are 50 percent of male population incel tier ugly? Dont think so. What about 80/20 rule, chad only etc. I am incel by definition = invoultanrily celiabte right. Well Im a fucking virgin and I dont want to be

Last edited:
Fucking fakecels. I despise people who consider themselves mentalcel. Your mental state is irrelevant, only looks matter.
I despise close minded people who cant read. Read the whole fucking post. And mentalcels exist. If you are autistic mute and a non chad women will want nothing to do with you

another brag thread in ID nothing to see here

The mods won't touch this
they are too busy being getting cucked and being gay
brutal modpill

dread it. run from it. the blackpill arrives all the same
mods actually believe mentalcels are truecels
specially that tranny mod who is getting cucked by curries in England

mods actually believe mentalcels are truecels
specially that tranny mod who is getting cucked by curries in England
gee i wonder which one it is :feelshmm:

Dunno bro. I tried tinder and it was cancer. Did he hookup on dating apps or in person like bars etc

Wasnt there a post some days ago about 50 percent of males 20-30 years old being virgin in UK. Are 50 percent of male population incel tier ugly? Dont think so. What about 80/20 rule, chad only etc. I am incel by definition = invoultanrily celiabte right. Well Im a fucking virgin and I dont want to be
No, the post was about virgins in college, and most of them end up by losing virginity till the end of it. And virginity at 20 year old in Britain is less than 20%

Only retarded asshole here is you, bragging ass bitch
Screenshot 20210618 231102

Only retarded asshole here is you, bragging ass bitch
View attachment 457777
That guild is crawling with fakecels tbh

find a psychologist

That guild is crawling with fakecels tbh
Jfl:feelskek: