Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a guide on how to judge female facial expressions?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
I made eye contact with a cute femoid on the bus today. I think she looked over at me first. For some reason I can't stop thinking about it even though obviously it's nothing special. I felt like she smiled at me ever so slightly but I can't tell for sure. It's probably my schizo thoughts getting to me again. I've been having a lot of them lately. I wish I knew what females who see me actually think of me.

In reality she was likely disgusted by me. Still didn't stop me imagining fucking her for the whole 30 min journey. Felt weird because I was sitting next to some currycel the entire time and it felt gay being erect next to a man.
But that's what happens when you have no car.

It's pretty easy to tell. They are flamboyant and emotionally driven

It's pretty easy to tell. They are flamboyant and emotionally driven
I can tell when I see foids I knew from highschool because I was a huge loser so I know they're disgusted by me. I usually can't tell with random femoids I see for the first time.

She was probably looking out the window or at the man next to you.

she probably was looking in your direction or thought you weird looking

not being autistic