Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel is there a blackpill about friendship?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i have not a single fucking friend in real life, even in internet, i only talk with two guys in discord,
all my real life "friends" betrayed me in the worst possible way.

when I try to make friends they reject me in exactly the same way that women do, you know, they don't want to see you around them and they look at you with those uncomfortable smiles (I tried to do it five days ago and it was terrible, I'm still depressed:fuk::fuk::fuk:)

I don't believe in friendships like the ones shown in movies and TV series. is like watching fantasy.
do you guys have real friendships? or is just a myth?

I wouldn’t say so, I also have literally 0 friends

People would rather have attractive or successful friends than unattractive/useless ones.

For men respect is usually tied to mogging, if you are taller/stronger/richer/sexually more successful, men will want to be your friends.

For men respect is usually tied to mogging, if you are taller/stronger/richer/sexually more successful, men will want to be your friends.

Male friendship is a myth and once you are blackpilled you will realise that all the TV shows and Movies depicting male friendship is all a lie.

Blackpill is valid for everything

If you are autistic and uninteresting, you’re fucked. Also cool guys have experiences, stories, contacts and knowledge that makes them interesting people to be around of. What do you have? This is all about resources, friendship requires others.
It just so happens that access to these resources is also dependant on your physical beauty. Personalitymaxx should work, but you have to be cool.

have not a single fucking friend in real life, even in internet, i only talk with two guys in discord,
all my real life "friends" betrayed me in the worst possible way.
lol same, the blackpill of friendship is that everything is transactional and much more evil

don't believe in friendships like the ones shown in movies and TV series. is like watching fantasy.
do you guys have real friendships? or is just a myth?
It’s not real like real love sadly,I realized this was later in life

Everything is transactional

I do have some friends :cool:

The only IRL friend I've got is also an autistic incel in the same boat as me.

It’s not real like real love sadly,I realized this was later in life

Everything is transactional
true, everything is transactional
even stacy's "love" for chad is transactional, it's lust and ego boost, she wants the physical pleasure he can give and the ego boost she can have by showing him off to her friends, that's how foids "mog" each other and it's their endgame
family love is also transactional, and the same goes for friendships, female or male
i've been used and abused by family, foids and also male friends, they're all the same because in this world it's everyone for themselves, and now that goes for me too, i'm not willing to have "deep" connections with anyone no more, it just brings weakness and more pain in the long run

even stacy's "love" for chad is transactional, it's lust and ego boost, she wants the physical pleasure he can give and the ego boost she can have by showing him off to her friends, that's how foids "mog" each other and it's their endgame
That’s so true, my mother is paying for my fathers stuff just for him to be with her , She shows him to his friends and talks everyday about how bad my father is to her

i've been used and abused by family, foids and also male friends, they're all the same because in this world it's everyone for themselves, and now that goes for me too, i'm not willing to have "deep" connections with anyone no more, it just brings weakness and more pain in the long run
Same I’ve been betrayed forgotten and abandoned by everyone

That’s so true, my mother is paying for my fathers stuff just for him to be with her , She shows him to his friends and talks everyday about how bad my father is to her
hahaha mothers are fucking pathetic
i pity mine in the few moments i have sympathy for her
the only reason she still tries to cheer me up is because she knows i'm this way partly because of her
but in the end i realize that SHE wants me to validate her and forgive her, still searching for her mystic bullshit to maybe erase all the fucking mess she did all her life
she had the fucking guts to tell me that by refusing life i was "refusing my parents", well damn i sure am refusing you fuckers, what you gonna do

Friendships are based on looks.
Friendship is slavery because it is about a friend mogging the other friend using him for fun or needs, bullying him to make himself feel better, just passing time out of desperation or boredom. You always see a Chad surrounded by his normie monkey slaves who call themselves friends so just ask yourself what will you benefit from friendship as a non Chad ?