Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is their any sucessful surgery maxxed people

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
More in detail about ultra short people using Leg Lenthening like a 5'3 dude becoming closer to 6 feet and still retaining most of his athletic ability, does this exist?

Well I’m having some cosmetic surgery next week to fix a scar I have on my face for $300. I managed to save up $1000 just to looksmax hopefully I can stretch that shit .

LL is cope. You won't have the proportions you'll look like a freak.

LL no, but my dad had reconstructive surgery on his jaw and chin and became a Chadlite. I have his weak chin and fatty jowl.

LL is cope. You won't have the proportions you'll look like a freak.
My Upperbody is kinda longer than my lower body, I just want to become 5’10-5’11 then I can Status Max

LL no, but my dad had reconstructive surgery on his jaw and chin and became a Chadlite. I have his weak chin and fatty jowl.
Well you take the survey too

Well you take the survey too
I am still a 5'4 asian guy and my dad got it because his face got busted up while deployed. He said it was extremely painful and had his jaw wired shut on and off for six months.

I am still a 5'4 asian guy and my dad got it because his face got busted up while deployed. He said it was extremely painful and had his jaw wired shut on and off for six months.
Do ricecels have any hope?

Proportions are legit.
You wouldn't want model leg to torso ratio.

Clothes will help a lot. There are clothes that can make your torso appear smaller/bigger, etc.