Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the Toilet Paper Panic the ultimate expression of late stage capitalism?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Imagine that you are preparing for a complete civilizational collapse and expect that commerce and communications will be down for a very long time.

What do you stock up on? Non-perishable food? Water? Guns?

Normgroids stock up on toilet paper, a completely non-essential item whose function can be improvised and even done better by other means :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@chudur-budur do curries use toilet paper after they street shit? exactly.

Last edited:
These people are the norm in our society.
No wonder that 9 out of 10 Americans will die if electricity will go down due to an EMP from North Korea. Most of these deaths will ralted to panic.
Thousands of years of progress just to die from fear off having a lack of toilet paper.

Normies priorities are severely fucked up. I don’t think they are taking it very seriously, I mean unless they plan on using toilet paper as currency when everything collapses, it’s just a huge money sink that does nothing except provide a convenience.

These people are the norm in our society.
No wonder that 9 out of 10 Americans will die if electricity will go down due to an EMP from North Korea. Most of these deaths will ralted to panic.
Thousands of years of progress just to die from fear off having a lack of toilet paper.
the reason for this is that our current status of population density is only possible because of food supply chains. All transportation and supply chains would be cut off in an EMP strike.

the reason for this is that our current status of population density is only possible because of food supply chains. All transportation and supply chains would be cut off in an EMP strike.
Makes sense.
But would these 9 out of 10 will die before the supply chains will be restored? It takes several weeks to die from hunger and several days from dehydration. How long would it take to restore all of it?
IDK... but it seems that with the degenerated society we have today people will just kill each other can commit suicide because the WiFi is down.

Makes sense.
But would these 9 out of 10 will die before the supply chains will be restored? It takes several weeks to die from hunger and several days from dehydration. How long would it take to restore all of it?
IDK... but it seems that with the degenerated society we have today people will just kill each other can commit suicide because the WiFi is down.
The water systems would be down too. The main reason everyone would die is from panic and chaos impeding restoration efforts. None of the military's advanced weaponry would work so many of their usual suppression tactics would be unavailable. Especially in the US where everyone owns a gun, the military wouldn't have any advantages over the general populace.

The water systems would be down too. The main reason everyone would die is from panic and chaos impeding restoration efforts. None of the military's advanced weaponry would work so many of their usual suppression tactics would be unavailable. Especially in the US where everyone owns a gun, the military wouldn't have any advantages over the general populace.
based

for me i just use a douchette
1563843469-vald-awoue.png

@ThoughtfulCel what do you guys use in the forest ?

I like to use a really big leaf. I have to make sure I use the right one though, one time I accidentally used a big leaf from a poisin ivy bush and my anus was swollen shut for a day.

20200302 201751

I made a thread 6-7 months ago about how a very similar scenario would occur if all the men on earth disappeared for a period of 3-4 months, because they make up over 90% (possibly more than 95%) of the workers of all 'dirty' infrastructure jobs. If all women disappeared it would basically be business as usual, the equivalent of 1-10% of workers taking sick days off for a few months.

can't you just use leaves lmao

Imagine that you are preparing for a complete civilizational collapse and expect that commerce and communications will be down for a very long time.

What do you stock up on? Non-perishable food? Water? Guns?

Normgroids stock up on toilet paper, a completely non-essential item whose function can be improvised and even done better by other means :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 214917

Just imagine, those normgroids' lives can become completely shattered if they can't get access to ass-wipes. Imagine how fragile someone's life can be.

You can't clean your butt-hole with ass-wipes, that's a fact. Most of those normgroids are living their entire pathetic life with skidmarks in their butt-cracks and even more pathetic, they don't even know it.

9MFSbH9.jpg

The only way to clean your butt-hole can be done with water. If you can't afford a bidet, you need to go full curry-mode

Take a bottle of water, squat on the shit-bowl and clean your butt-hole with water, yes clean your butt-hole with your hand and water.

If you are too autistic to touch your own shit, still there is a way. Take a mouthful of water, spread your legs like this --

0R3eduj.jpg

then bend your head close to your butt-hole and squirt it, then brush your butt-hole with your tooth-brush.

The best and most natural way is called "The summoning of the black Drongos" --

UnjV3gS.jpg

During the ancient time in the curryland, after taking shit people used to gather by the sea or river to wash their butt-holes, but that caused spreading of different diseases. So what people used to do is to do was to line up by the river in prostate position like this

1jtWrEt.jpg

and then millions of black drongos would flock to those gaping butt-holes and cleaned them by pecking the shit.

fs2SeoB.jpg

But those golden days are long gone. Black drongos don't peck shit anymore. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Lifefuel for streetshitters

Leaves exist lmao. I'm more worried about water.

Makes sense.

Emp strikes don't disable everything though. I understand that People here might not understand how a car engine functions so they are not Aware that a reliable diesel engine fires even without electricity since diesel engines don't have sparkplugs. Now, of Course a lot of modern trucks have electronic fuel pumps and the like instead of mechanical ones like they used to but still, changing a fuel pump is not that hard, really.

Now, the time it takes to die from hunger is actually very interesting. From Prison hungerstrikes we know that the hard ceiling for starvation seems to be 60 days, so I am not too concerned About Food.
Water on the other Hand, is crucial. Three days without water and the killing will start.
At least if you live in the City fucking lel.
If my water supply was turned off, I would just have to walk 300ft and I'm Standing in a river.

Cities are huge artificial Tumors. Just like unnatural growths in the Body, they die immediately once their supply of nutrients is cut off.
City People are actually a threat to us Country folk, since they will start leaving their Nests to loot and rob once SHTF.

JFL at normies killing each other over toilet paper while I Just hang my ass in a river.

I wish it was easier to do homesteading here. They are making it very difficult. If you want to own lifestock to support yourself (just for your own supply, no selling), you will have to jump through more hoops than a Circus Clown. They don't want People to be self-reliant.
If you have a good cow and some chicken + goats (goats eat plants that cows avoid and chicken eat your garbage) and you rotate them on your pasture, you have a very good basis for a self-sustained Lifestyle + bartering once Society goes to shit.

And before some faggot attacks me here for "romantizising" farm work: I've worked on farms before, I grew up around farmers and as kids we earned money by feeding pigs and cleaning out shit. I know farm work is hard as fuck but that has nothing to do with animal husbandry, which is actually fairly easy compared to field labor.

Last edited:
Normies priorities are severely fucked up. I don’t think they are taking it very seriously, I mean unless they plan on using toilet paper as currency when everything collapses, it’s just a huge money sink that does nothing except provide a convenience.

Emp strikes don't disable everything though. I understand that People here might not understand how a car engine functions so they are not Aware that a reliable diesel engine fires even without electricity since diesel engines don't have sparkplugs. Now, of Course a lot of modern trucks have electronic fuel pumps and the like instead of mechanical ones like they used to but still, changing a fuel pump is not that hard, really.

Now, the time it takes to die from hunger is actually very interesting. From Prison hungerstrikes we know that the hard ceiling for starvation seems to be 60 days, so I am not too concerned About Food.
Water on the other Hand, is crucial. Three days without water and the killing will start.
At least if you live in the City fucking lel.
If my water supply was turned off, I would just have to walk 300ft and I'm Standing in a river.

Cities are huge artificial Tumors. Just like unnatural growths in the Body, they die immediately once their supply of nutrients is cut off.
City People are actually a threat to us Country folk, since they will start leaving their Nests to loot and rob once SHTF.

JFL at normies killing each other over toilet paper while I Just hang my ass in a river.

I wish it was easier to do homesteading here. They are making it very difficult. If you want to own lifestock to support yourself (just for your own supply, no selling), you will have to jump through more hoops than a Circus Clown. They don't want People to be self-reliant.
If you have a good cow and some chicken + goats (goats eat plants that cows avoid and chicken eat your garbage) and you rotate them on your pasture, you have a very good basis for a self-sustained Lifestyle + bartering once Society goes to shit.

And before some faggot attacks me here for "romantizising" farm work: I've worked on farms before, I grew up around farmers and as kids we earned money by feeding pigs and cleaning out shit. I know farm work is hard as fuck but that has nothing to do with animal husbandry, which is actually fairly easy compared to field labor.
Someone is ready for the doomsday!
When society collapses incels will already have the foundations for a new one. All the Stacies of the future ours! Ja

Someone is ready for the doomsday!
When society collapses incels will already have the foundations for a new one. All the Stacies of the future ours! Ja
Ja Ja Ja das ist gut ja! :feelskek:

There is a Chance that the electricity grid will go down for a couple of days in the future. Germany is so cucked, we are powering down all our nuclear plants in favour of unreliable "green" energy sources and because it doesn't work, we have to buy electricity from the french.
And the french are using nuclear power JFL.
Literally cucked on the infrastructure Level.

I can't wait for women to become super nice all of the sudden, when the realization/anxiety hits them. I already see foids in School turning into tradthots and shit because they are afraid of the corona scam. JFL at this ever-adapting parasite, how did they even aquire Rights?

I think it's because Normies have lots of diarrhea from being so stuck up that their assholes have decided to abstain from functioning properly.

Toilet paper panic :lul: :lul: :lul: If I need something I will ask my neighbors for it. And once we get to the point where they stop being generous... :lul::feelsgah::feelsBox::feelsBox:

never think about that before man