Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is the soy meme real

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
It really gives you estrogen?

I'm SEAcel so i consumed lots of fermented soy beans for meal.Worries me tbh.

yes bros this is y ricecels are low t

Yes is real, it's over for you

It is real but it’s kinda exaggerated. You need to take tons of soy for it to have an effect like the soy boys who eat nothing except soylent drinks

yes ricecels are the biggest consumers of soy products JFL

It's bullshit, chicken breast has more estrogen and real one at that.

The real problem are the additives in petrochemical products.

That cosmo guy drank soy like crazy, he was substituting most of his meals for pure soy. Now he's a tranny begging for shekels on twitch.

Riskiest of all are the high levels of phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) in soybeans. Although these are said to be ‘weak estrogens’ and are promoted as ‘safe and natural’ hormone replacement therapy, they are strong enough in numbers to cause significant endocrine disruption, leading most often to hypothyroidism with its symptoms of weight gain, fatigue, brain fog and depression.

Fooddietpill crushes us to fragments

its over for everyone
never began

try to cut down on it if possible i've heard severe cases of it where men grew bitch tits from very excessive soy.

It is real but it’s kinda exaggerated. You need to take tons of soy for it to have an effect like the soy boys who eat nothing except soylent drinks

Low T out-of-shape men have an affinity for prepackaged meals and meal replacements like Soylent, which tend to be filled with soy, and also with left-wing politics.

There's also an urban myth running around the right-wing and manosphere circles that the phytoestrogens in soy mimic animal estrogens in the human body.

Those two things combined resulted in the soyboy meme.

Soy, itself, isn't emasculating. The only peer-reviewed studies on the subject showing any significant impact on T from soy used extreme amounts that nobody just going through their day to day life would consume even on a deliberately high-soy diet like hhbomberguy's soyboy diet. Every study using reasonable amounts of soy shows no significant impact on T levels.

It's just another example of correlation without causation.

It's more or less used to describe a certain type of person (what you think when you hear soyboy) then it is about the literal soy. But I would try to minimize the amount of soy you injest just to be save.

From what Ive heard its mostly a meme, but its very uhealthy either way.