Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the real reason japan population is dying is bc the women dont find men attractive

Foids always think short term when they see someone who they want to be impregnated by. The men are just unfuckable for them. A counter point to this claim: "costs too much money to raise a kid", is that a fuck ton of japanese men are virgins.

I wanna racebait again , but I'm on 50% warning so idk

They are repulsed by japanese men because of the amount of fucking soy they have that hinders their development of masculine features. blame their shitty food. jap race is dying and the samurais are dead. die juden will take over.

true. japan is ricecel central and the women there have no real desire for 90% of their men.

Japan and Sweden is very similar when it comes to a dying population. No one wants to have kids anymore. People just want to focus on their careers and partying/fucking basically. It's really sad.

It's never for this reason. They find (some of) their men attractive enough to have a body count. The problem is that they have sexual freedom. This situation where women are fucking chad and tyrone, shitting on good men, and then trying to get married when they're 34y11m old, it only happens when you give women sexual freedom.

Attraction doesn't matter when women don't have sexual freedom.

Japan and Sweden is very similar when it comes to a dying population. No one wants to have kids anymore. People just want to focus on their careers and partying/fucking basically. It's really sad.
Its gonna be the same for every developed country (even white ones) and the. ethnics (especially rices) are gonna have it even worse

Its gonna be so bad the world population is guranteed to go sub 1 billion at this rate

all because more and more people are barred from reproducing

They are repulsed by japanese men because of the amount of fucking soy they have that hinders their development of masculine features. blame their shitty food. jap race is dying and the samurais are dead. die juden will take over.
The yellow species is dying

At best were gonna be replaced with hapa/central asian pheno at worst asias gonna become a nuclear wasteland wants the CCP goes ER

Foids always think short term when they see someone who they want to be impregnated by. The men are just unfuckable for them. A counter point to this claim: "costs too much money to raise a kid", is that a fuck ton of japanese men are virgins.
Most asian males are ricecels

Whether in asia or especially the west

all rice country birth rate very low tbh even 3rd world SEA , noodle foids are the worst

Were the next pygmies, look at the treatment they get thats the future for us

all rice country birth rate very low tbh even 3rd wprld SEA , noodle foids are the worst
The most brutal racepill is that our own women are essentially genociding our race. because we are unattractive our race is gonna be wiped out or at least heavily mixed

Whether in asia or especially the west
I haven't seen a ricecel on this site in a year or so. I think alot of them are hiding or they are too ashamed to admit they're incel.

It's already pretty bad in Scandinavia. Less and less are having children.
That too, The occupational government wants less people since that would be easier to control

I haven't seen a ricecel on this site in a year or so. I think alot of them are hiding or they are too ashamed to admit they're incel.
Yeah, or they all roped

The most brutal racepill is that our own women are essentially genociding our race. because we are unattractive our race is gonna be wiped out or at least heavily mixed
:feelsrope:we need bride kidnapping culture to come back

View: https://youtu.be/NGnQWtvPqJE

I bet "too expensive to raise a family" is cope

Girl : "its too expensive to raise a family ! "

Guy : " Lets go live in a small house in the countryside, it's more affordable "

Girl : " Ewww gross ! I want to live in a luxurious apartment in downtown Tokyo and drive my kids in elite schools in a porsche ! "

Fucking whores.

lot of them just weeb coping tbh, i know a lot in my weeb discord server

:feelsrope:we need bride kidnapping culture to come back
Girl : "its too expensive to raise a family ! "

Guy : " Lets go live in a small house in the countryside, it's more affordable "

Girl : " Ewww gross ! I want to live in a luxurious apartment in downtown Tokyo and put my kids in elite schools ! And you better have a Porsche ! "

Fucking whores.
Urbanizations is also something, since theres more media and its easier to control a city than the countryside

Or kpop coping. No girl who isnt terminally online likes kpop guys plus I’m not turning gay

Urbanizations is also something, since theres more media and its easier to control a city than the countryside

Urbanization is the root of all evil and the epitome of winner-take-all ecosystem.

Either you're top 1% and you have it all,

or you're part of the 99% of slaves who sustain the system

Future population of east asia ~100 million down from 1.5 billion today , will be mostly northern european mixed with some female asian in there

Poverty has always existed and it never prevented people from having kids and surviving.

What's changed is :
1. feminism
2. contraception

Stupid fucking chinks I hope they die out honestly chink culture is extreme right wing authoritarian I would rather die than live under Asian slavery culture
of course you do

japan is at the point where, like many other countries, it's filling up with niggers/ethnics because no one native is breeding and the government is panicking about getting enough taxpayers/workers.

everyone on earth understands that means a nation is dying.

even braindead women.

they just don't give a fuck, and never will give a fuck.

Pygmies IQ = 70

Asians = 120

Not exactly the same tbh
Asian iq is a myth. They just studycel all day so they score higher on tests. If they don’t studycel their iqs are the same as curries and blacks. I heard in rural china before studyceling average iq was around 70 just like in africa. Plus iq doesn’t mean much to begin with its just how well you can solve math problems.

japan is at the point where, like many other countries, it's filling up with niggers/ethnics because no one native is breeding and the government is panicking about getting enough taxpayers/workers.

everyone on earth understands that means a nation is dying.

even braindead women.

they just don't give a fuck, and never will give a fuck.
Japanese are ethnics?

Asian iq is a myth. They just studycel all day so they score higher on tests. If they don’t studycel their iqs are the same as curries and blacks. I heard in rural china before studyceling average iq was around 70 just like in africa. Plus iq doesn’t mean much to begin with its just how well you can solve math problems.

You can't be asian and say something that stupid.

Plus either way asian iq is all concentrated in the 102-105 after studyceling we have a very steep bellcurve which further proves were not naturally that intelligent just we study our asses off and max out our math skills

Plus either way asian iq is all concentrated in the 102-105 after studyceling we have a very steep bellcurve which further proves were not naturally that intelligent just we study our asses off and max out our math skills

IQ is determined solely be genetics.

It can be decreased by malnutrition and similar childhood trauma but it can never be increased.

It's never for this reason. They find (some of) their men attractive enough to have a body count. The problem is that they have sexual freedom. This situation where women are fucking chad and tyrone, shitting on good men, and then trying to get married when they're 34y11m old, it only happens when you give women sexual freedom.

Attraction doesn't matter when women don't have sexual freedom.
This, the thing is that japan is smaller than some other occidental country, so we see the effect of sexual freedom way more faster than in other country.

Whats funny is that asians make a lot of money.

Why is sweden filled with cunts.

We should take advantage of this and say "a brutal civilization with rape is better than no race/ civilization at all".

Keep bringing up sweden and japan until opposition runs out of things to say lol.

Say that spoiled whores want civilization.

I mean I know that zoomer conservatives are basically secret autist uglies who act like everything modern is beneath them as a way to not participate, and virtue signal LTR, and to act like being rustic and buff > everything pretty boy. It's a way to ragequit looksmaxxxing lol.

But there's so much evidence about how bad leftist libshitism now to take advantage of it. And reinforce traditionalism, go full paul atreides and commence hand maid's tale haha.