Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the new Yugioh game worth it?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw on youtube there's a new free to play Yugioh game for all platforms and the game looks too good to be true tbh. It says it has more than 10k cards, graphics look good and you can play both online or single player. I would play single player because I've never played Yugioh seriously (I remember when I was a kid I made up my own rules based on the anime kek) so I would get destroyed if I go into online but still looks like a good game. Does it soon turn into a pay-to-win or tiresome grindy experience?

Microtransactions and lootboxes

i remember buying a whole fuckin deck as a kid then never playing it

the tutorial sucks
it doesn't explain how the pendulum cards work or the extra deck monster summoning (i think i know how it works because i've seen gameplays on youtube)
the text in the cards is unintelligible and massive :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

maxresdefault.jpg

I wouldn't have understood, but I'm a magic player and I think that helped me to understand, all tcgs are almost the same thing.

Dunno. All I have is an IRL deck. I wasn't even going to touch the new game, until I learned just now that it has single player. I'm always hesitant to play those sorts of games because I'm afraid of being absolutely destroyed and losing all interest and motivation as a result.

haven't played any game since the GBA days

I don't know. I haven't played in years.

This is my Yugi Muto deck:

Shroom