Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the new cool thing going to be being a "based" techish nerd instead of a redneck in the 50s-80s, a wigger in the 90s, or a libtard soyjak 2000/2010

Is blackpill mgtow eventually going to seep into the mainstream bc of indepdent thinking on the rise

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Essentially a right pill nerd who isn't a soyjak. Or if he is he's not libtarded as that's beginning to voluntarily parody itself with this tranny/ nonbinary shit.

These alt right riots are gonna make me think white worship might be returning, and even if indians/ azns don't qualify they feel they will be able to finally announce snooty high iq views.

The new progressive could potentially be exterminating dumbasses who are not high IQ or able to function in a security based society not completely overrun by humanitarianism but a semi boomer notion of working hard and making things "great again". Just with less SEA 1950s boomer redneck with the belt on his kids, and more like a ben shapiro who is grounded with masculinity.

Last edited:
Don't know, don't care. What normies think is cool usually is gay and retarded. I'm gonna be a skinhead anyway.

Do you mean chuds would become a new trend? I believe this is impossible

But I voted in yes because I believe that blackpill will change society a lot

Do you mean chuds would become a new trend? I believe this is impossible

But I voted in yes because I believe that blackpill will change society a lot
A chud nerd basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6