Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the mass expansion of lookism making young ppl not do drugs anymore/ being trashy. And flexing abt health and looks related things rather now?

Are complacent older gen stuff fading and now everyone is doing looksmaxxing?

• Yea

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The gen x thing was to go party and drink. The boomer thing was to go to the Philippines after going to war lmao.

Everything resulted in whites looking way worse than in the 50s by the 2000s

I mean I am beginning to believe that no one even bothers go to outside anymore to do get-togethers. Everyone wants the hot friends for their narcissism trip prop.

So ultimately it’s rot online, procrastinate, and then looksmax. Going out and doing jackass stuff with drugs, bam magera generation x bro culture pickup artists did was ridiculous.

It’s what people did out of anxiety before the blackpill condensed harsh reality into a form of dialog.

I have not noticed this at all vaping and smoking weed are popular among zoomers along with parting, eating junk food and rotting so I would say no.

Not really, people were much healthier back then. Kids today look subhuman because of low T and manlet height even in high school

I don't know what to say

Not really, people were much healthier back then. Kids today look subhuman because of low T and manlet height even in high school
So you think ppl are getting shorter bc of our food now?

I kinda thought Mexican dna being everywhere made things shorter lol

So you think ppl are getting shorter bc of our food now?

I kinda thought Mexican dna being everywhere made things shorter lol
That to. But yeah lack of nutrition and gmos pretty much

Read labels, and avoid processed junkfood unless you wanna foodcope.
you agreed to the mexican thing. what will happen wehn USA is over 50% hispanic mestizo

They still seem to drink a lot and also seem to smoke a lot more weed, in the US at least since it’s become much more available

Also a lot of them seem to vape nicotine non stop

They still seem to drink a lot and also seem to smoke a lot more weed, in the US at least since it’s become much more available

Also a lot of them seem to vape nicotine non stop
What happens from that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back