Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the Jawzrcise legit?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Thinking of picking one up
Jawzrsize-Fitness-4-Your-Face-thumbnail-2-696x392.jpg

Do you even need to ask with that picture?

Nice ball gag my man

If you even think about purchasing something stupid like this it was over for you a long time ago.

BTW I've seen masseter hypertrophy. It's not a good look. You need BONE.

Chewing gum daily is better

I do some jawline exercises, but not that.

Maybe if you're planning on going gay.

Have fun practicing BDSM

This chad-lite is making money off normies and incels for a retarded piece of plastic that costs 5 yuan (less than one dollar) to make in China - that's about it.

It says 60 days or your money back....You guys are not willing to walk on fire to become chad

Yeah, I've seen the commercial. Go ahead and try it then and report back. Just don't get your hopes up too high and become a sunken cost fallacy-cell or placebocell.

Yeah, I've seen the commercial. Go ahead and try it then and report back. Just don't get your hopes up too high and become a sunken cost fallacy-cell or placebocell.

I'll take photos every ten days

Is your starting point your avi?
nah my starting point is...probably.....Floyd Mayweather Jr's level of jawline, I want to prevent fat growth in the area that you see on men in their late 20's to 30s

WASTE OF MONEY GET SURGERY.

WASTE OF MONEY GET SURGERY.
He has a point. It's only 40 dollars compared to an invasive surgery that costs thousands of dollars and could have lifelong functional and aesthetic consequences, possibly even for the worse.

Might as well try it first - not overdoing it and fucking up your jaw muscle - and then try surgery next if it doesn't work.