Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the holocaust a lie

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I have doubts that the holocaust actually happened or at the very least it was blown out of proportion. Seems like in the history classes all they talk about is the 6 million Jews but never once mention the 23 million Soviet civilians and pows that died.

Umm WTF does this have to do with incels

we need to get rid of this low iq shit or move it to the sewers. i want to see more news and videos of holes getting beaten, not conspiracy theories.

I think soviet citizen deaths are included in the holocaust numbers

Becuase Jews control the world and are main cause of modern inceldom.

Why do we care?

Lie or not, it's just a boogeyman jews use to victimize themselves

The Jewish holocaust was an attempt to eliminate a whole nation with industrial methods. Yes, it happened. All Europe was full of Jews, 20-30% of Eastern Europe large cities, thousands of towns ("shtetle") were jewish. Now they all gone.
And there were genocides against the Russian, Belorussians and others also.

is this worthy of being in ID?

The holocaust is true and is a terrible thing especially since it is occurring even today. Millions and millions of innocent babies are being murdered every year just so Women can be whores. I think it needs to be stopped, I assume that is the holocaust you were talking about.

I am a Holocene denier!

almost certainly phony as hell

It's not strictly a lie, but it's definitely not what it's said to have been. History has been severely modified by the (((victors))) in this case.

Look into the "6 million cookies" theorem. Also, according to the Red Cross, I think they said that only 200,000 (((juice))) died in WWII, but many of them from a common war camp disease, I think it was typhoid. If I remember correctly, it's been a while since I've looked into that.
we need to get rid of this low iq shit or move it to the sewers. i want to see more news and videos of holes getting beaten, not conspiracy theories.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Lie or not, it's just a boogeyman jews use to victimize themselves
This is very true. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::blackpill::blackpill:

I have doubts that the holocaust actually happened or at the very least it was blown out of proportion. Seems like in the history classes all they talk about is the 6 million Jews but never once mention the 23 million Soviet civilians and pows that died.
The fact that you are even asking this question means that you are not truly blackpilled.