Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is the future curry? We have a britbong curry Prime Minister and we might have a curry burgerland President.

Is the future curry?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It seems that currys are slowly taking over the world. Curryland alpha is the most populous country, the supporting curry countries makes the population of currys absolutely huge. We have a britbong curry Prime Minster too.

With burgerland, Curry Ramaswamy is now ahead of Ron DeJewtis in the polls and if MAGAman goes to prison Curry Ramaswamy has the Republicuck nomination in the bag. People are starting to hate trannies now so Jew Biden might be in a lot of trouble.

I have a gut feeling that the 21st century is the curry century. What do you all think?

Will get a shirt saying “the future is curry” now

Doesn't mean shit, they are just neoliberal globohomo puppets working for their white and kike masters.

It seems that currys are slowly taking over the world. Curryland alpha is the most populous country, the supporting curry countries makes the population of currys absolutely huge. We have a britbong curry Prime Minster too.

With burgerland, Curry Ramaswamy is now ahead of Ron DeJewtis in the polls and if MAGAman goes to prison Curry Ramaswamy has the Republicuck nomination in the bag. People are starting to hate trannies now so Jew Biden might be in a lot of trouble.

I have a gut feeling that the 21st century is the curry century. What do you all think?
Imagine thinking politics or money matters

toilet companies on suicide watch rn.
once jews loses the world for curries, the streets are going a hell on earth
i would like to see a curry president in USA just for the memes tbh

Inconceivably based

:feelskek: :feelskek: Your being delusional tbh. Where curry rule the world or not, you will NEVER benefit from it kek. Silly inkwell

:feelskek: :feelskek: Your being delusional tbh. Where curry rule the world or not, you will NEVER benefit from it kek. Silly inkwell
It will still make me feel better if currys overthrow cumskins

It will still make me feel better if currys overthrow cumskins
they aren't going to overthrow cumskins kek
rices are doing that by developing their own country
curries just run to white countries instead of fixing their country up

All the rice countries are diminishing. Japan has been in recession for like 30 years, Korea has become fucked over with feminism induced birth rates and China is on a demographic cliff with the one child policy. The only rice country with promise is Indonesia and they are quite similar to currys.

All the rice countries are diminishing. Japan has been in recession for like 30 years, Korea has become fucked over with feminism induced birth rates and China is on a demographic cliff with the one child policy. The only rice country with promise is Indonesia and they are quite similar to currys.
brutal. curries will flood the world with their subhuman genetics

Multiculturalism is a mistake they should stay in their own country and fix their problems

If this actually happens my lungs will collapse from kekking

If the future is curry then there will be no future

Nah Currys aint taking over the world. Only in the Anglosphere they use Currys to seem "diverse and multicultural". Currys tow the line and stick to the Anglo agenda. In the Germanic, Slavic, Latin, Bantu , Sand or Sino spheres they dont use Currys. Germanics use Turks, Slavs use central Asians,French North Africnas, Sands use negros etc etc etc

Anglos know that because of those Currys in the spotlight other Currys will get a halo. Thats why they use Currys instead of niggers or Sandniggers because very few foids will breed Currys whereas if Sandniggers or niggers got the halo they would cause problems for Anglos, like real problems . No Anglo wants more Obamas breeding their foids or ISIS using their halo to recruit their sons and child bride their daughters

britan is objectively a husk of its former self and irrelevant America is headed the same way so no and those places do not matter.