Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the FBI watchin our virgin asses?

ok38-png.706144

By the time it becomes a general concern for a bulk of members as to who they are talking to is federal or not, there will already be a federal agent that is a mod and spends frequent time contributing to the community that many will be unable to tell. Shit. I wouldn't be surprised if those motherfuckers started recruiting people off this forum to be used as mind controlled slaves for acts of terrorism and shootings in the U.S for their own nefarious purposes. But that all depends on if you believe they do that kind of shit and are certain about conspiracy theories being reality(9/11, MK ULTRA, False Flags, Operation Mockingbird etc).

The FBI says incels are more of a theat than al quieda. Its nothing but an act to further monitor innocent citizens lives. nobody here is even violent.

FREE SNOWDEN
Ehhhh. I've seen some pretty low-brow 8chan tier content on here numerous times in the past. Idk if that other incel forum is still active with the few members being absolutely radicalized but that is/was 100% swarming with 5-0.

By the time it becomes a general concern for a bulk of members as to who they are talking to is federal or not, there will already be a federal agent that is a mod and spends frequent time contributing to the community that many will be unable to tell. Shit. I wouldn't be surprised if those motherfuckers started recruiting people off this forum to be used as mind controlled slaves for acts of terrorism and shootings in the U.S for their own nefarious purposes. But that all depends on if you believe they do that kind of shit and are certain about conspiracy theories being reality(9/11, MK ULTRA, False Flags, Operation Mockingbird etc).
MK ultra was cia shit, I can see FBI being immoral individuals or being a admin for deep ass cover. But most of that shit sound like shit from the Special Activities Center. A branch of the cia. You know most of call of dutys black ops campaign? Both BO1 and 2? In real life it wouldn't be seals or MACVSOG doing this shit. It would be Special Activities Center from CIA. There purpose is to be the goverments 3rd option if war and diplomacy dont work.

I hope they are