Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the FBI watchin our virgin asses?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
Half a year before I even got into the incel comunity, I had some idea of what it was and the steryotypes associated with incels. And aperently 2 of em or more likely one seems to get the FBIs attention. Basicly if you look up FBI investigating Incels you get 2 categories of info. First one is simply the FBI recording what they claim are terrorist attacks were one incel trys to mass mill people but only got like 1 or 2 fuckers. Or cases like that one Alek person who praised Eliot Rodgers were there was a interveiw about pepe the frog. I shit you not the cop asked about pepe the frog.

The other category is alot more simple. Libs not minding there bizznezz and having statements from aprently FBI and fucking Secret Service saying beware of incels. Wich I didnt watch the vids but if I had to geuss, some left wing biased person from secret service or FBI probably went there way to cooperate with NBC or CNN to make that statement.

Morral of the story. I dont know shit entirely. If anyone can help with this I apreciate it. Its something I'm courious of. There seems to be reason for FBI getting involved because once a week I hear somone accusing some thread poster of being either a spy or undercover FBI agent. This is somthing I wanted to understand but I dont see alot of if any decent evidence of what is even going on. I dont think alot of us are getting arrested though since its not like we post anything illegal or organize anything illegal enough to spook em. But the wonder still hangs like a loose thread.

There's been mass shooters posting here. Guess if theyre watching us

No, no, not at all. :fbi:

statements from aprently FBI and fucking Secret Service saying beware of incels
The government institutions always have to make statements about some huge threat so that they get funding. It's all very petty and low iq so don't think of it as some amazing philosophical insight.

Yeah of course, import a boatload of ppl from other cultures that hate great satan & think nothing of it but watch a bunch of life's losers & call that the threat lol.

how do u know that's his profile?
Because news covered it and showed his profile, everything in his profile overlaps with everything he did IRL, he was in the army and also 5'6 etc.

Obviously. Honestly at this point that's probably the only real reason why this place hasn't been shut down (yet)

They see anyone outside the conventional social norms as a threat to society

Probably for other reasons in my case

The government institutions always have to make statements about some huge threat so that they get funding. It's all very petty and low iq so don't think of it as some amazing philosophical insight.
Kinda reminds me of how not all but some police have to meet quotas.

SJM-SMCSHOT-0124-5.jpg

SJM-L-SMCSHOT-0124-29-1.jpg

I'll be hijacking this thread, in conjunction with fellowcels.

Tyre Nichols:

_128444192_tyrenichols.jpg

tyre-nichols-died-hospital-jan-791358217.jpg

tyre-nichols-2-abc-gmh-230127_1674872667589_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

Don't know, don't care. I live way outside of their jurisdiction and if we entertain the fact they may contact my local authorities, they wouldn't remotely care unless I looked up how to make a bomb, tried to join an Islamist group or strongly criticized our military regime.

As for them potentially nuking this forum, that would be indeed regrettable.