Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is the end near ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

Do you think a financial crisis will happen soon ?

• Yes, in the coming year.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes, in the coming 5 years.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Yes, in the coming decade.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • YES AND IT'S HAPPENING

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • No.

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • My opinion is irrelevant and I'm a girl.

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
No idea, I do not give a damn either.

Peoples lives are too comfortable right now, but in 10 years when the economy fully collapses, that's when it will happen.

THE END FOR CUCKS WHITE KNIGHTS SJW AND FEMSHITS IS NEAR

I'm sure foids are stupid enough to pick the last answer.

I'm waiting for years.

its over
and then
its fucking over

the only way to end this degeneracy era is by waging war against cucked laws and hypergamy through beta uprising

i'd bet on next year or the year after that. should probably buy some canned goods but idk if i can be fucked.

Yes, let's hope very soon.

Lord, please be a zombie or alien invasion scenario.

I live in cuckitaly and here everything is going wrong with a record public debt

As long as Trump is in power: no way. Maybe if the US will get a Dem prez

As long as Trump is in power: no way. Maybe if the US will get a Dem prez
Economy is actually doing better under Trump. To the absolute horror of leftists.

I’ve learned not to trust predictions after how wrong the “analysts” were the last few times. For that reason, I vote no, I don’t think it’ll happen soon.

Aapl Lost like 20% in a month I think
Amzn too
Not sure if crisis beginning but a nice correction at Least

i always cope believing that the end is near, but i doubt something will ever happen in our lifetime

Well 5 years ago in Venezuela they were doing just great. They never expected to have a social/economic collapse, then one day the price of petroleum changed, and now they are eating dogs, cats, zoo animals and starving to death on the streets trying to eat rotten trash.
Brutal
I’ve learned not to trust predictions after how wrong the “analysts” were the last few times. For that reason, I vote no, I don’t think it’ll happen soon.
Lol@analysts

Did they correctly predict global warning? Nope big fail
Did they correctly understand our modern economical models? Nope, big economical crisis every decade

We're good but we're not that good, there's still a lot we dont know, thats why its called evolution I guess

Next artificial artelligence! Make your prediction boyz!

Last edited:
Well 5 years ago in Venezuela they were doing just great. They never expected to have a social/economic collapse, then one day the price of petroleum changed, and now they are eating dogs, cats, zoo animals and starving to death on the streets trying to eat rotten trash.
great example

I wish there would be a zombie apocalypse.

The end is near, its crystal clear

The end began long ago. Now it’s an age of wreckening.