Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the doomer meme supposed to be funny, depressing or ironic?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I feel like an aspie because I don't get it kek and I relate so much to his shitty life.
doomer-girl-rage-comics.jpg

It's supposed to relatable but normies have ruined it and made it into a meme.

It represents a lost generation

the expression you're looking for is 'dark humor'

It's supposed to relatable but normies have ruined it and made it into a meme.
The memeifcation of the Doomer is merely trying to obfuscate the brutal truth of reality. Make it funny so people don't begin to question their own reality. It is quite malicious to see reality and attempt to distort it with comedy. Nobody gains anything and everyone loses when that becomes a core principle in society.

no, it's not funny.
nerds on the internet were supposed to associate themself with the description of the original meme.

The memeifcation of the Doomer is merely trying to obfuscate the brutal truth of reality. Make it funny so people don't begin to question their own reality. It is quite malicious to see reality and attempt to distort it with comedy. Nobody gains anything and everyone loses when that becomes a core principle in society.
Size of the galaxy IQ

It is supposed to reveal the truth of people who grew up in the 2000s and how shitty the world has become

All of the above

original is ok but the foid is cringe
Yep, original is fine. It’s not the best meme. Kinda cringe because I think the doomer looks to clean cut, he should be more chaotic.

The female one is absolute cancer like the shyguy female. Once again femtards ruin everything.

Very depressing