Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is The Blackpill Kind of Feminine?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Compared to the redpill I mean. Blackpills do seem to indirectly encourage dwelling on the subtleties of human relationships, whining (sorry it's true, I do it to), and being a homebody, all arguably feminine stuff. All justifiable but arguably quite feminine like I said. The redpill as I understand it tries instead to foster financial success, status blah blah blah, aka arguably masculine stuff (though its adherents often fall short of this standard). I'm not saying the redpill is true btw.

Food for thought. I understand this post might not be very popular and may even be breaking some forum rule or another, but maybe it'll help some of us understand why we might feel lowdown and low T sometimes. Could in part be a mindset thing, because not everything has to stem from being rejected and so on. High neuroticism is a very, very feminine trait for example. About as feminine as it gets. I hope we can at least learn to calm our minds, for our own good, unless roping is eminent. None of us deserve to torture ourselves.

Most redpillers are neurotics.

How high is my SMV?

Am I earning enough?

Does my sexual value really increases at 30?

While the blackpill is basically recognizing your position in this world.

Most redpillers are neurotics.

How high is my SMV?

Am I earning enough?

Does my sexual value really increases at 30?

While the blackpill is basically recognizing your position in this world.
Yeah everybody's neurotic to some extent if they struggle to find love and have to join a "pilled" community so to speak.

OP is more correct than he realizes. The blackpill is simply being conscious of what women subconsciously all believe. Foids have a weird relationship with language, where they can't (or prefer not to) communicate using physical terms. The classic line about "confidence" is step 2 of a three step relationship with descriptive language:
1) a guy is "charasimatic" and women are in awe of and attracted to him
2) said guy is described as "confident" if he's aware of his "charisma"
3) guy's charisma can be explained as a halo effect of his looks

#3 is the blackpill, but it's really just a description of a worldly object in physical terms. There's a reason there's more women into astrology than into astronomy; one is a vague representation of physical reality, the other is hard science.

Entertainment catering to them is always blackpilled, it's just not overt about it: