Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is The Average Man in Urban India Really 5'9"-5'10"?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
@JayGoptri I am like 176 or 177 cm, maybe 178 if I grow my hair out. So is the average Indian teenager and young adult at the same height, taller or shorter? When I went to India in 2013, I was taller than most people on the street. But I am reading that might height would only be considered average right now, is that true?

Completely untrue, you’d mog hard 90% of Indians today still.

I live in India im 180cm

No, the average man in India is not even 5'9-5'10. The average man is around 5'6-5'7. But remember you won't be associating socially with the "average man". You'll be associating with midde-upper class people so that will become YOUR average population. And usually the height is more balanced there. I'd say 5'8 is the average but you will not feel it because your days would be mixed with a lot of service personnel and you'll feel taller yes. Also coming from the U.S. you will certainly feel a lot taller at 5'10 for the first 1 year or so. The U.S. 5'9-5'10 gives you know noticible difference in feeling. But in India, it's a different story. Of course if you try to go to retarded clubs and rock concerts and pubs you WILL again encountered high smv and Chad, who will be taller or better looking, despite sounding like Raj Kutrapalli from Big Bang Theory kek!

Hope my very thorough response and effort helps you man !

not yet at least in Delhi it wasn't when I was there earlier. It will be the case though in 2 decades almost guaranteed

@JayGoptri I am like 176 or 177 cm, maybe 178 if I grow my hair out. So is the average Indian teenager and young adult at the same height, taller or shorter? When I went to India in 2013, I was taller than most people on the street. But I am reading that might height would only be considered average right now, is that true?
Average middle class zoomer is easily 5'9-5'10 on average here

Average height of North Indian men is 5'10.

Even native curryfoids are taller nowdays.... :fuk: