Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Terminator 3 worth watching?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
The first two were decent of course but this one has a different director. I've heard mixed responses about it.

Are you talking about Rise of the Machines, or Dark Fate?
The first one is good. Not as good as the first 2, but enjoyable nonetheless and worth watching if you're a fan of the series.
The last one sucks and is very disappointing.

Are you talking about Rise of the Machines, or Dark Fate?
The first one is good. Not as good as the first 2, but enjoyable nonetheless and worth watching if you're a fan of the series.
The last one sucks and is very disappointing.
Rise of the Machines. I'm giving it a go. Not too bad so far.

It’s meh and very strong female empowerment

Terminator dies in part 3

I'm a big fan of Terminator, and think T3 was actually pretty good and didn't deserve the hate it gets. It's a movie about robots from the future and they fight and stuff, it's just entertainment. One of the robots is a Stacey, but you don't get to see her naked... that's what I had a problem with.

One of the robots is a Stacey, but you don't get to see her naked... that's what I had a problem with.
Lol. Yeah it was good. Hard to live up to the iconic first two of course but it was better than I expected it to be.