Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Taxi Driver Incels The Movie?

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
Lonely person, detached from reality, with mental problems, obsessing with various girls ,with a weird interest in peculiar things.

I mean its the most incelly mainstream movie i can think of.

Last edited:
i saw it. It was boring and didn't relate

i saw it. It was boring and didn't relate

literally the most incely movie out there. what movie could you relate with? american pie.?

taxi driver is a masterpiece

report urself for being a cuck

>not pedophile

> a cuck

there is difference between wanting to fuck children and being a fakecel. stop copping with pedophilia. its sick and make us all look bad.

that movie is pretty much GOAT but too depressing tbh.

i always liked it, must've seen it around 35-40 times. any incel who hasn't seen that movie is either living under a rock or just retarded.

that movie is pretty much GOAT but too depressing tbh.

i always liked it, must've seen it around 35-40 times. any incel who hasn't seen that movie is either living under a rock or just retarded.

Isnt it the best movie for incels? It is like an Incel Epic. I cant fathom how can an incel be bored by it or not like it.

Isnt it the best movie for incels? It is like an Incel Epic. I cant fathom how can an incel be bored by it or not like it.

definitely, idk any other movie that comes close. im sure all of us can relate to that scene where he kicks the TV down in rage when he sees the couple on his screen.

definitely, idk any other movie that comes close. im sure all of us can relate to that scene where he kicks the TV down in rage when he sees the couple on his screen.

wow i was just watching this scene.... he is an incel 100%, at one moment he says " i thought she was different, but all women are like that" literally he said AWALT in the 70's. Is this the most blackpilled movie?

The only part where he is redpilled is where she goes to the brothel and doesnt fuck Jodie Foster, but wants to save her. Thats borderline bluepilled.

>not pedophile

> a cuck

there is difference between wanting to fuck children and being a fakecel. stop copping with pedophilia. its sick and make us all look bad.
go back to cucktears cuck

i dont

Lonely person, detached from reality, with mental problems, obsessing with various girls ,with a weird interest in peculiar things.

I mean its the most incelly mainstream movie i can think of.
That movie is one of the best movies that have ever existed tbh. Do you know any other good movies like that?

Yes is absolutely is. I gotta rewatch it, thanks for reminding me.

I actually ordered the movie online. It's coming in in the morning. When I read the description, it just screamed incel lol

That movie is one of the best movies that have ever existed tbh. Do you know any other good movies like that?

Honestly i cant think of another incel movie. Usually the protagonist gets laid in movies so its tough to find another one