Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is talking about self harm allowed here?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I see a lot of talking about roping/suicide but rarely any talk about self harm so I'm wondering if it's allowed here?
there was a forum dedicated to suicide and self hard that I saw here before but can't remember its name.

Isn’t roping self harm?

Self harm is dumb, why suffer more than this?
better just to accept reality and end the life that suffocate your mental well being:feelsseriously:

im not a legal expert but i feel you are 100% in the clear if you just talk about it because everybody on this site has plausible deniability because most users on this site are a bunch of pussys and would never do half the shit we say we would on this site for losers

now, on the other hand, if you started posting your self-harm pictures of your arm being all cut up or you shooting yourself in the leg or something then yea i think you would get banned almost immediately because then other forums would say we are creating a haven for suiciders which would be bad publlicity for the image of this site and would be bad for sponosors and would get the site taken down

so i think as long as you talk about it you are fine. if you really want to get super deep in suicide talk id avise to PM somebody or hop on over to discord and kill yourself on discord because then nobody would care because discord is too big too fail (i.e. hence why discord is a pedo haven but nobody wants it taken down because it is instrumental in entertainment)

im not a legal expert but i feel you are 100% in the clear if you just talk about it because everybody on this site has plausible deniability because most users on this site are a bunch of pussys and would never do half the shit we say we would on this site for losers

now, on the other hand, if you started posting your self-harm pictures of your arm being all cut up or you shooting yourself in the leg or something then yea i think you would get banned almost immediately because then other forums would say we are creating a haven for suiciders which would be bad publlicity for the image of this site and would be bad for sponosors and would get the site taken down

so i think as long as you talk about it you are fine. if you really want to get super deep in suicide talk id avise to PM somebody or hop on over to discord and kill yourself on discord because then nobody would care because discord is too big too fail (i.e. hence why discord is a pedo haven but nobody wants it taken down because it is instrumental in entertainment)
:feelsthink: