Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Tails right about JBW Vs. Racial homophily?

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Tails made this video about discrimination and starts with JBWpills, but then goes on to make the claim that racial homophily is actually stronger than JBW.

View: https://youtu.be/7do0CG9Z4SI

Some important points from the video:

Screenshot 20220808 214440

Screenshot 20220808 214459

At first I thought that this was major copium but then I started thinking more and more about his videos. I started looking around when I was outside and started asking people around me.

1. On Blacks in the Netherlands.

Let me first start with being Black in the Netherlands, statistically we are seen as the least attractive people in the country and get the least "likes" on dating apps, but thinking about it this might be because we're both genetically and physiologically the most distant compared to any non-African race. So it would make sense why Black men are universally regarded as "ugly" more so than any other race. Incel TV notes that Black toilets are far more likely to respond to White and Mulatto men than to Black men, but I've seen how Black men message on dating apps, they send the most low IQ stupid messages and only a Tyrone could actually get away with that. Yet despite this the rates of interracial marriages between Blacks and Non-Blacks remains quite low, even in the USA. In countries like Argentina and Brazil this was almost forced through government programmes to try and "make White" the population with fresh European immigrants.

So how big of a disadvantage are Black men really at? Am I a failure because I simply aren't attracted to Black toilets? Maybe.

Looking at my mother's past relationships, she either dated tall White Chad's and Chadlite's (like my father and a later 6'8 White Chadlite who statusmaxxed and was the owner of the company where she worked), she told me that she rejected a statusmaxxed Japanese wealthcoper. Yet when I look at Black men her standards are waaaaayyyyyy lower, her last boyfriend (Gambian, who even made her pregnant) is like 4'9~4'10, before that she dated a Black Angolan who was shorter than her, had a shit personality, and wasn't particularly good looking. None of her White ex'es could afford any of this. She literally had to go Refugeemaxxing to find Black men as we live in a super White region where you rarely see Blacks.

My sister exclusively dated White men, all significantly taller than me, and all either lean or muscular (despite her being a giga-landwhale). To be fair, a Mulatta isn't Black so I probably shouldn't include mixed race people here (more on that later).

2. On Asians and JBW.

Now, the strongest argument for JBW we always seen is the open fetishisation of White men by Asian toilets. There is no shortage of "I love tall White men" TikTok's made by Asian toilets in the incelosphere.

View: https://youtu.be/g4CEb_dRC8s

But earlier I addressed the likely false nature of a lot of those Tinder matches (Asia is absolutely full of scammers, second only to Africa) and then there are the statistics on WMAF. While writing this I am literally looking at an elder WMAF couple outside with a 6'6 White man wearing a pink shirt and an elderly Noodlewhore, she even looks in love at him showcasing her fetish. As I wrote before "JBW doesn't have an expiration date" but then again I want to address the opposite of this, rather I want to dissect the idea of the strength of JBW in Western societies.

For example, more Asian American toilets cohabitate with White American men than with Asian American men and more than half of them do. We have to look at several data points before just blindly accepting this.

For one, Asians don't really come to countries in massive waves as refugees, the last time this happened was the Indochina refugee crisis after the fall of South Vietnam when Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Laotian refugees fled all over the world with half going to the USA, many also went to France, West Germany, and the Netherlands. Refugees in general tend to date within their race, I've met many older South Vietnamese refugees in the Netherlands and they almost all exclusively date not just within their own race but within their own ethnicity (Kinh with Kinh, Hoa with Hoa, Miao with Miao).

Then we have other immigrants, one thing I noticed in my environment is that there are a lot of multigenerational Chinese families that remain fully Chinese for multiple generations, some having come here since the 1950's.

So who are the most WMAF couples? If I'd guess I'd say first generation immigrants, as in White incels that actively traveled to the Far East to take a Gook bride. A lot of new Asian immigrants come here through migration, like how most new Turks and Moroccans come here through migration using family reunion, often men (and sometimes toilets) marrying someone from their ancestral homelands and taking them here.

Another common, yet overlooked, statistic is adoptees. A lot of White couples adopted Asian children, these children grew up in almost exclusively White environments and rarely met others of their own race. In a documentary about South Koreans being adopted in the USA I read that 4/5 Asian men from such families had a White wife, so only around 20% or so had an own-race preference for Asian toilets.

Yes, that Asian model Incels often use is also an example of an Asian being adopted by White parents, but has any follow-up been made about that? Does he have a girlfriend now? This is what I could find on Kevin Kreidler, apparently he dated multiple toilets in the past:

"In one of the posts, Kevin revealed he was not interested in dating Asian women. He was also not fond of dating apps because there was inherent discrimination of people by just looking at a profile and not even getting to know them. But on the former aspect, the actor has come around because Kevin has learned to love and respect his culture and heritage."

Yes, dating apps are harder for Asian men, but in real life he had a lot less trouble finding a White toilet.

Most elderly Eurasians I know in the Netherlands are often the product of Javanese (Indonesian) and Chinese fathers with White toilets as at the time many Chinese and Javanese men immigrated to the Netherlands and not that many toilets.

When I went out yesterday I saw a lot of Asian-Asian couples, even if the men were short and bald Asian toilets were more likely to pick them over White men.

When a half-Chinese half-Moroccan man entered a Foot Locker last year I overheard a Moroccan man jokingly shouting "You should not exist!!!" About his ethnicity because those races rarely mix. But why? It's because single Dutch-Moroccan men go to Morocco to find a wife and White men tend to go to China to find a wife.

Fetishism.

I think that Asian female Europhiles are probably as common as White male Asiaphiles, but I don't think that they form a majority in either culture and a lot of my White Asiaphile friends have been called "weird" and "creepy" for their fetish, I wouldn't be surprised if a similar reaction existed among Noodlewhores.

A lot of Asian toilets that immigrate to the West are toilets specially migrating there to marry a White man, White men go to the Far East to look for brides.

One can just as easily look at Slavmaxxing Ricebrothers and Curries and claim "JBA" (Just be Asian) and "JBC" (Just be Curry), likewise curry male White female couples are quite common in the Netherlands because during the 1970's a massive amount of Curries migrated from South America here.

The more I think about it, the more I realise that Tails is right. JBW has power, but it isn't nearly the juggernaut many non-White incels think it is.

It is easy to point to the loud and proud Noodlewhores that love White dick but we could literally do the same with White men that love Asian pussy and say "there's an Asian fetish epidemic", in fact that is something Asian men literally were doing in the early 2000's online and it's something that I've seen Black and Native American toilets complain about "White men love Asians more than us".

In fact when I told a White toilet that I went toiletfishing on Tinder with an Asian toilet friend's pictures she complained about not getting as many matches and said that Asian toilets are simply more desirable. This MAY be true, but I think that this is simply selection bias.

I'm a man with an Asian fetish but very few of my friends have an outright preference for Asian toilets, those that do are either Asian or Gookmaxxers. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The more I think about it, the less powerful the JBWpill seems and the more powerful the Homophilypill seems.

Tails is a fucking retard lmao. That double digit IQ idiot unironically thinks women are eugenic and he's a cuckold that advocates for womens rights:soy::soy:

In short, I think that a lot of statistics that many Brocels quote about Asians and White men might be skewed because of selection bias. Namely that Asians don't migrate to Western countries in massive numbers and that a lot of the Asian toilets that do simply do so because they want to marry a White man they met in their own country.

A point I missed was about the definition of "Asian American". Are half-Asian toilets included in this demographic? As that could also heavily skew statistics in favour of JBW. My guess is that interracial marriages aren't as common as people think they are, at least not in groups with gender balanced cohorts.

https://news.ku.edu/2016/04/28/stud...terracial-marriage-not-best-measure-immigrant

Since the 1980s among Asian-Americans, interracial marriages have been on the decline while Asian interethnic marriages among members with heritage of a different Asian nation have been on the rise.

"In the case of Asian-American interethnic married couples, they are clearly not 'assimilating' or becoming 'American' through interracial marriage with white Americans, but one cannot say that they are not American or even that they are not assimilating in some way," said Kelly H. Chong, associate professor of sociology, who conducted interviews from 2009 to 2014 with 15 interethnically married couples and eight Asian-American individuals in long-term relationships.

https://ivypanda.com/essays/interra...hips-in-asian-american-communities-in-the-us/

They consider interracial marriages and relationships as a way of renouncing the cultural identity of the community. However, the last two decades have witnessed changing trends in interracial marriages and relationships of Asian Americans. This paper seeks to explore the changing trends and explains the reasons behind the changes.

The differing views on the issue are best supported by statistical data on the current trend regarding interracial relationship and marriages within the Asian American community in the US. According to data from the Census American Community Survey, there has been a decline in marriages involving White Americans and Asian Americans between the year 2006 and present (Kenally).

A different survey conducted by Pew Research Center also reported a decline in interracial marriages among the Asian American community (Kenally). However, the survey indicated that the Asian American community is more likely to marry outside their race than the other races. Despite the tolerance of interracial marriages among young people in the community, more young people still choose to marry from their own.

Interracial marriages and relationships among the Asian American communities show the extent in which they have been assimilated into the American society. A growth on interracial marriages suggests an improvement in race relations within the American society. All the minority groups in American have experienced an increase in interracial marriages with members of the White American community since the 70s.

However, within the period from the 70s to date, there has also been an increase in marriages with immigrants (Kenally 8). The phenomenon has left no guarantee for further increase in interracial marriages among various minority groups. Immigrants from Asia specifically have expanded the pool of marriage with US-born co-ethnic minorities.

Another good example would be Ryan Kaji's parents from Ryan's World. Ryan's mother is a Vietnamese-American and she's haaawwwwwt as fuck. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Anyhow, her husband is a half-Chinese half-Japanese man, he has incel-tier looks, yet she preferred to go for a FOREIGN Asian man over the White Chad's she could find in the USA. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220808 223745

This guy is a literal Ricecel wageslave in his home country, yet became a genetic success in the USA because an American toilet preferred his incel-looking ass.

This is the polar opposite of JBW, yet we rarely see Ricecels talk about this.

Yet despite this the rates of interracial marriages between Blacks and Non-Blacks remains quite low, even in the USA. In countries like Argentina and Brazil this was almost forced through government programmes to try and "make White" the population with fresh European immigrants.
Most Ethnic women end up with Ethic men, because of 2 main reasons:
1: They tend to follow ideologies that prohibit Ethnic women from choosing the men they want.
2: There aren't 3.5 Billion White men for all ethnic women to choose from.
The more I think about it, the less powerful the JBWpill seems and the more powerful the Homophilypill seems.
Read my answer to the previous statement^^^

Tails is a fucking retard lmao. That double digit IQ idiot unironically thinks women are eugenic and he's a cuckold that advocates for womens rights:soy::soy:
Correct. Tails is the absolute worst of the worst. He is a male feminist.

View attachment 646342

This guy is a literal Ricecel wageslave in his home country, yet became a genetic success in the USA because an American toilet preferred his incel-looking ass.

This is the polar opposite of JBW, yet we rarely see Ricecels talk about this.
Just Be Tall.

JBW applies to attractive white men only. It is not doing any favors for any white men 5 or below. In other words, it is not doing any favors for any white men on this forum, and as such, JBW is irrelevant here.

The fact that so many white incels are told to uproot their entire lives and move to entirely unfamiliar territory over this ridiculously overblown concept is repulsive and soy. It's repulsive because it's applying an unfair standard to us white incels that doesn't have any real impact on us. And it's soy because these JBW coping simps take the words of Asian women saying "I like white men" and believe it at face value, as a good little soy simp would. When in reality, foids are manipulative, deceitful liars, and what they really mean is "I like tall, attractive white men."

All foids are shallow, all foids want attractive men, and this remains true regardless of any fetishization they may have for men. There is no fetishization for ugly men or autistic men, and the fetishization of white men does not change this. Thus, this proves that anyone who really believes the JBW cope, believing it has any positive impact on any white incel, is in fact, not black pilled, but red pilled. :redpill: "Just move to Asia, bro" is the same tier of snake oil con artistry as "Just learn game, bro." :feelsjuice:

JBW applies to attractive white men only. It is not doing any favors for any white men 5 or below. In other words, it is not doing any favors for any white men on this forum, and as such, JBW is irrelevant here.

The fact that so many white incels are told to uproot their entire lives and move to entirely unfamiliar territory over this ridiculously overblown concept is repulsive and soy. It's repulsive because it's applying an unfair standard to us white incels that doesn't have any real impact on us. And it's soy because these JBW coping simps take the words of Asian women saying "I like white men" and believe it at face value, as a good little soy simp would. When in reality, foids are manipulative, deceitful liars, and what they really mean is "I like tall, attractive white men."

All foids are shallow, all foids want attractive men, and this remains true regardless of any fetishization they may have for men. There is no fetishization for ugly men or autistic men, and the fetishization of white men does not change this. Thus, this proves that anyone who really believes the JBW cope, believing it has any positive impact on any white incel, is in fact, not black pilled, but red pilled. :redpill: "Just move to Asia, bro" is the same tier of snake oil con artistry as "Just learn game, bro." :feelsjuice:
What’s all this cope man

Whites have
- white skin
- height
- Caucasian skulls and facial features
- way bigger dicks
- more money
- coloured eyes
- lighter hair
- more attractive PSL faces on average

All things which Asians value extremely a lot for attraction, status and offspring value . And all things which Asian men DO NOT HAVE

Yes a white incel on here might not have all of those things which is why he’s failing in the west. But he definitely has most of those things

And them things are worth way more in asia where it’s a lot more rare.

And avg height is way less there , avg dick size, avg PSL face…avg wage 100x less… everything.

You guys are coping.

It’s simply easier there because of basic blackpill SMV points

So to make it clear. JBW doesn’t apply to attractive white men only. Hence why incels consistently go there and can get a gf

You guys are just a bunch of coping ethnics trying to downplay JBW and geomaxxing.

Any whites reading this , don’t listen to them they’re trying to mentally defeat you

Last edited:
Avg white man in asia = gigachad

Avg Asian in the west = turbo incel nerd

Even short white men can go to asia and have a girl baby and it will become a celebrity. All Asians admit this

And tall ugly white men can go there and have a son and he will become a mini celebrity cos he skin colour facial features and height mogs everyone there

Tails made this video about discrimination and starts with JBWpills, but then goes on to make the claim that racial homophily is actually stronger than JBW.

View: https://youtu.be/7do0CG9Z4SI

Some important points from the video:

View attachment 646330

View attachment 646331

At first I thought that this was major copium but then I started thinking more and more about his videos. I started looking around when I was outside and started asking people around me.

1. On Blacks in the Netherlands.

Let me first start with being Black in the Netherlands, statistically we are seen as the least attractive people in the country and get the least "likes" on dating apps, but thinking about it this might be because we're both genetically and physiologically the most distant compared to any non-African race. So it would make sense why Black men are universally regarded as "ugly" more so than any other race. Incel TV notes that Black toilets are far more likely to respond to White and Mulatto men than to Black men, but I've seen how Black men message on dating apps, they send the most low IQ stupid messages and only a Tyrone could actually get away with that. Yet despite this the rates of interracial marriages between Blacks and Non-Blacks remains quite low, even in the USA. In countries like Argentina and Brazil this was almost forced through government programmes to try and "make White" the population with fresh European immigrants.

So how big of a disadvantage are Black men really at? Am I a failure because I simply aren't attracted to Black toilets? Maybe.

Looking at my mother's past relationships, she either dated tall White Chad's and Chadlite's (like my father and a later 6'8 White Chadlite who statusmaxxed and was the owner of the company where she worked), she told me that she rejected a statusmaxxed Japanese wealthcoper. Yet when I look at Black men her standards are waaaaayyyyyy lower, her last boyfriend (Gambian, who even made her pregnant) is like 4'9~4'10, before that she dated a Black Angolan who was shorter than her, had a shit personality, and wasn't particularly good looking. None of her White ex'es could afford any of this. She literally had to go Refugeemaxxing to find Black men as we live in a super White region where you rarely see Blacks.

My sister exclusively dated White men, all significantly taller than me, and all either lean or muscular (despite her being a giga-landwhale). To be fair, a Mulatta isn't Black so I probably shouldn't include mixed race people here (more on that later).

2. On Asians and JBW.

Now, the strongest argument for JBW we always seen is the open fetishisation of White men by Asian toilets. There is no shortage of "I love tall White men" TikTok's made by Asian toilets in the incelosphere.

View: https://youtu.be/g4CEb_dRC8s

But earlier I addressed the likely false nature of a lot of those Tinder matches (Asia is absolutely full of scammers, second only to Africa) and then there are the statistics on WMAF. While writing this I am literally looking at an elder WMAF couple outside with a 6'6 White man wearing a pink shirt and an elderly Noodlewhore, she even looks in love at him showcasing her fetish. As I wrote before "JBW doesn't have an expiration date" but then again I want to address the opposite of this, rather I want to dissect the idea of the strength of JBW in Western societies.

For example, more Asian American toilets cohabitate with White American men than with Asian American men and more than half of them do. We have to look at several data points before just blindly accepting this.

For one, Asians don't really come to countries in massive waves as refugees, the last time this happened was the Indochina refugee crisis after the fall of South Vietnam when Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Laotian refugees fled all over the world with half going to the USA, many also went to France, West Germany, and the Netherlands. Refugees in general tend to date within their race, I've met many older South Vietnamese refugees in the Netherlands and they almost all exclusively date not just within their own race but within their own ethnicity (Kinh with Kinh, Hoa with Hoa, Miao with Miao).

Then we have other immigrants, one thing I noticed in my environment is that there are a lot of multigenerational Chinese families that remain fully Chinese for multiple generations, some having come here since the 1950's.

So who are the most WMAF couples? If I'd guess I'd say first generation immigrants, as in White incels that actively traveled to the Far East to take a Gook bride. A lot of new Asian immigrants come here through migration, like how most new Turks and Moroccans come here through migration using family reunion, often men (and sometimes toilets) marrying someone from their ancestral homelands and taking them here.

Another common, yet overlooked, statistic is adoptees. A lot of White couples adopted Asian children, these children grew up in almost exclusively White environments and rarely met others of their own race. In a documentary about South Koreans being adopted in the USA I read that 4/5 Asian men from such families had a White wife, so only around 20% or so had an own-race preference for Asian toilets.

Yes, that Asian model Incels often use is also an example of an Asian being adopted by White parents, but has any follow-up been made about that? Does he have a girlfriend now? This is what I could find on Kevin Kreidler, apparently he dated multiple toilets in the past:

"In one of the posts, Kevin revealed he was not interested in dating Asian women. He was also not fond of dating apps because there was inherent discrimination of people by just looking at a profile and not even getting to know them. But on the former aspect, the actor has come around because Kevin has learned to love and respect his culture and heritage."

Yes, dating apps are harder for Asian men, but in real life he had a lot less trouble finding a White toilet.

Most elderly Eurasians I know in the Netherlands are often the product of Javanese (Indonesian) and Chinese fathers with White toilets as at the time many Chinese and Javanese men immigrated to the Netherlands and not that many toilets.

When I went out yesterday I saw a lot of Asian-Asian couples, even if the men were short and bald Asian toilets were more likely to pick them over White men.

When a half-Chinese half-Moroccan man entered a Foot Locker last year I overheard a Moroccan man jokingly shouting "You should not exist!!!" About his ethnicity because those races rarely mix. But why? It's because single Dutch-Moroccan men go to Morocco to find a wife and White men tend to go to China to find a wife.

Fetishism.

I think that Asian female Europhiles are probably as common as White male Asiaphiles, but I don't think that they form a majority in either culture and a lot of my White Asiaphile friends have been called "weird" and "creepy" for their fetish, I wouldn't be surprised if a similar reaction existed among Noodlewhores.

A lot of Asian toilets that immigrate to the West are toilets specially migrating there to marry a White man, White men go to the Far East to look for brides.

One can just as easily look at Slavmaxxing Ricebrothers and Curries and claim "JBA" (Just be Asian) and "JBC" (Just be Curry), likewise curry male White female couples are quite common in the Netherlands because during the 1970's a massive amount of Curries migrated from South America here.

The more I think about it, the more I realise that Tails is right. JBW has power, but it isn't nearly the juggernaut many non-White incels think it is.

It is easy to point to the loud and proud Noodlewhores that love White dick but we could literally do the same with White men that love Asian pussy and say "there's an Asian fetish epidemic", in fact that is something Asian men literally were doing in the early 2000's online and it's something that I've seen Black and Native American toilets complain about "White men love Asians more than us".

In fact when I told a White toilet that I went toiletfishing on Tinder with an Asian toilet friend's pictures she complained about not getting as many matches and said that Asian toilets are simply more desirable. This MAY be true, but I think that this is simply selection bias.

I'm a man with an Asian fetish but very few of my friends have an outright preference for Asian toilets, those that do are either Asian or Gookmaxxers. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It’s true. I rather have a sand nigger kike wife than a white non kike as my wife. However, it doesn’t matter if you are ugly.

all i think about is that nigga tails the fox

no its not right otherwise jbw in asia wouldnt work. but it works very well.

It is true that most women prefer men from their own race. However, JBW is still legitimate when population discrepancies are taken into account. A below average white man can travel to another country and ascend, while the same is not true for below average men of other races.

It’s true. I rather have a sand nigger kike wife than a white non kike as my wife. However, it doesn’t matter if you are ugly.
I wanna blue eyed turk wife.

What’s all this cope man

Whites have
- white skin
- height
- Caucasian skulls and facial features
- way bigger dicks
- more money
- coloured eyes
- lighter hair
- more attractive PSL faces on average

All things which Asians value extremely a lot for attraction, status and offspring value . And all things which Asian men DO NOT HAVE

Yes a white incel on here might not have all of those things which is why he’s failing in the west. But he definitely has most of those things

And them things are worth way more in asia where it’s a lot more rare.

And avg height is way less there , avg dick size, avg PSL face…avg wage 100x less… everything.

You guys are coping.

It’s simply easier there because of basic blackpill SMV points

So to make it clear. JBW doesn’t apply to attractive white men only. Hence why incels consistently go there and can get a gf

You guys are just a bunch of coping ethnics trying to downplay JBW and geomaxxing.

Any whites reading this , don’t listen to them they’re trying to mentally defeat you
This is very true. I'm an iraqi turk, but I have pink skin and pontic phenotype. Alot of fucking Chinese and vietnamese women think I'm white and tell me how they find middle eastern mem better looking than asians all because we are more similar to europeans than asians are

Tails is a cuck