Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is suicide the solution?

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
No point in continuing if there's so much denial and suffering.
But what if there's something after death? Ay, that's the rub,
There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.

It's an inconsequential decision imo. If you have literally no copes that make you happy then it's the logical thing to do. Either way being dead and being alive is the same thing for foids and normies because we're invisible to them anyway. For me personally I have hobbies I enjoy that distract from the pain of being incel and for me that's enough to avoid roping. [UWSL]As far as the fear of post death existence I simple borrow from Socrates wisdom in that it's silly and ignorant to fear something you know nothing about. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
It's not exactly a "solution" to any problem. But it does make all the problems go away.

Try it and tell us

See you on the other side.

If you’re blackpilled you’re much less likely to rope IMO. :panties:

How is taking your own life due to society’s treatment of you, a valid solution? Especially when that society wants you to kill yourself so you are essentially giving society exactly what it wants.

BettER to make othER CHOices

Feels like death is the only way out

Solution to your suffering? Of course, but that means it can be pretty much a solution to anything:feelsjuice:
It's an inconsequential decision imo. If you have literally no copes that make you happy then it's the logical thing to do. Either way being dead and being alive is the same thing for foids and normies because we're invisible to them anyway. For me personally I have hobbies I enjoy that distract from the pain of being incel and for me that's enough to avoid roping. [UWSL]As far as the fear of post death existence I simple borrow from Socrates wisdom in that it's silly and ignorant to fear something you know nothing about. [/UWSL]
like this brocel said, if you have nothing else that makes you happy, than suicide is probably the best option to keep you from being a total waste of space. :feelsbadman:

fuck no
just gettER bro

The fear of the unknown holds many of us back.

How is taking your own life due to society’s treatment of you, a valid solution? Especially when that society wants you to kill yourself so you are essentially giving society exactly what it wants.

BettER to make othER CHOices

drag em 2 hell