Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is studying for a lawyer a good career regarding the rising divorce rates and rising ammount of crime due to the unrestrained hypergamy today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Dead srs i been thinking bout this shit, we all know that there will be an enourmous ammount of single mothers which will raise dysfunctional children. And those dysfunctional children will drive the divorce rates and crime rates to a large degree making the perfect opportunity to lawyer maxx and making some good $$

too low iq for lawyer maxx

too low iq for lawyer maxx
how do you know? Why not give it a try. I knew some real dumbasses in high school that became good lawyers

how do you know? Why not give it a try. I knew some real dumbasses in high school that became good lawyers
Already too late and not a fan of the job

some guys here say that STEM is a joke so maybe law isnt that bad

Just become a judge and rule against all the women instead. Especially in divorce and custody battles.

Having said that, being a lawyer and defending a case of sexual harassment; telling some thot that what they claim never happened or they're making it up sounds like pretty strong lifefuel tbh.

some guys here say that STEM is a joke so maybe law isnt that bad
Stem can still land you good jobs but most of those good jobs you can only get through nepotism and/or through being very social

Dead srs i been thinking bout this shit, we all know that there will be an enourmous ammount of single mothers which will raise dysfunctional children. And those dysfunctional children will drive the divorce rates and crime rates to a large degree making the perfect opportunity to lawyer maxx and making some good $$
Society is collapsing, if you're in the US it's heading straight to a civil war and Europe is following this path. Nothing matters at this point

Having said that, being a lawyer and defending a case of sexual harassment; telling some thot that what they claim never happened or they're making it up sounds like pretty strong lifefuel tbh.
the foid would prob cry
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Law is STEM if you are shit at math.
That said a lot of middle class administrative jobs as well as code monkey STEM shit is going to be automated away, not menial physical labor as bourgie fuckers like to think. Of course I dont know the extend but its something to keep in mind.

Lawyer has ALWAYS paid good so if u can be a lawyer be a lawyer

Law is being flooded with women. It’ll be hard for you to compete

Law is STEM if you are shit at math.
That said a lot of middle class administrative jobs as well as code monkey STEM shit is going to be automated away, not menial physical labor as bourgie fuckers like to think. Of course I dont know the extend but its something to keep in mind.
i do agree that it does require logic in the sense that you have to connect the correct laws under a given condition. But i doubt its something like computer science

Just become a judge and rule against all the women instead. Especially in divorce and custody battles.

I have a close friend in law, and I am gonna warn you that it ain't what it's cracked up to be. Law School is a scam in the same way undergraduate / STEM is a scam.

You may be attracted by the 80k-90k average starting salary.

But unlike most professions, law has a binommial distribution for starting salaries.

You will either be making 50k-60k starting salary (God forbid, or less), or you will be making 150k or more out of law school. No in between.

Those are the distributions of starting salaries.

Those who make the 150k+ salaries are either

A. At Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cornell, Georgetown
B. They are top of their class, top 20%.

Now, granted, if you are hardworking and keep an eye out for connections, it's incredibly easy to jump up to six figures as a lawyer a couple years in. Like incredibly so, way more than other professions. This person in particular that I know got an offer for 150k a year just 5 years in.

A lot of these lower salaries (like 40-50k) are until you pass the bar, because you can't practice law until you pass the bar. You are just a liability for employers, especially if you don't pass the bar.

Getting in the top 20% of your class is no easy feet. All classes in law school are bell curve based, meaning that there is a set number of As, Bs, and Cs that are handed out. Like 5-7% of the class will get As, 20% will get A-s, the majority will get B+s, B-s, and Bs, and then like 25% will get C+s, 10% will get Cs or below. Always.

And you are competing with people who are just as qualified as you are, in fact they probably will be smarter than you.

But even if you get to Harvard or Yale, you will probably get no financial support and have to take out like at least 200k in student loans; it will be 60k for tuition a year plus living expenses, minimum of debt. That's not fun even if you get paid 150k per year.

Those who make 150k or above are in what is known as "BigLaw." This area of Law is notorious for taking advantage of young associates, making them do nothing but dirty work, taking away any free time they have, even weekends, and making them work your ass off with a constant threat of firing if you underperform, and often times, they foster a competitive environment where they select like 20 people and only retain 5 people by the end of a 5 year period. The benefit of this, though, is you get great experience and a ridiculous salary.

And once you get out of BigLaw, it can be pretty difficult to get back in unless you get promoted in a company.

So if you want to go into law that isn't a top 10 law school, make sure you get into a school that is well known in the regional area you want to practice in (I would avoid big areas like Chicago and New York, focus on areas like Cleveland, St. Louis, Seattle, Milwalke, Wilmington, some place smaller), and get a good scholarship to that school. Don't go into more than 60k of additional debt.

If you get into a top 10 Law School, make sure you know what the hell you are getting into.

Last edited:
You couldn't pay me enough money to defend a foid or her children in court

I have a close friend in law, and I am gonna warn you that it ain't what it's cracked up to be. Law School is a scam in the same way undergraduate / STEM is a scam.

But unlike most professions, law has a binommial distribution for starting salaries.

You will either be making 50k-60k starting salary (God forbid, or less), or you will be making 150k or more out of law school. No in between.

View attachment 281199

Now, granted, if you are hardworking and keep an eye out for connections, it's incredibly easy to jump up to six figures as a lawyer a couple years in. Like incredibly so, way more than other professions. This person in particular that I know got an offer for 150k a year just 5 years in.

A lot of these lower salaries (like 40-50k) are until you pass the bar, because you can't practice law until you pass the bar. You are just a liability for employers, especially if you don't pass the bar.

Getting in the top 20% of your class is no easy feet. All classes in law school are bell curve based, meaning that there is a set number of As, Bs, and Cs that are handed out. Like 5-7% of the class will get As, 20% will get A-s, the majority will get B+s, B-s, and Bs, and then like 25% will get C+s, 10% will get Cs or below. Always.

And you are competing with people who are just as qualified as you are, in fact they probably will be smarter than you.

But even if you get to Harvard or Yale, you will probably get no financial support and have to take out like at least 200k in student loans; it will be 60k for tuition a year plus living expenses, minimum of debt. That's not fun even if you get paid 150k per year.

Those who make 150k or above are in what is known as "BigLaw." This area of Law is notorious for taking advantage of young associates, making them do nothing but dirty work, taking away any free time they have, even weekends, and making them work your ass off with a constant threat of firing if you underperform, and often times, they foster a competitive environment where they select like 20 people and only retain 5 people by the end of a 5 year period. The benefit of this, though, is you get great experience and a ridiculous salary.

And once you get out of BigLaw, it can be pretty difficult to get back in unless you get promoted in a company.

So if you want to go into law that isn't a top 10 law school, make sure you get into a school that is well known in the regional area you want to practice in (I would avoid big areas like Chicago and New York, focus on areas like Cleveland, St. Louis, Seattle, Milwalke, Wilmington, some place smaller), and get a good scholarship to that school. Don't go into more than 60k of additional debt.

If you get into a top 10 Law School, make sure you know what the hell you are getting into.
so tldr if you are rich and smart u get to earn big bank if you aint u aint earning shit

so tldr if you are rich and smart u get to earn big bank if you aint u aint earning shit

Pretty much.

Short term, yes.

In 5 or so years? If you work hard and network with people, you can make bank easily.

It just isn't worth it to go there in my opinion if you have to take on an addition 100k in debt. That debt is crippling and will leave you poor and broke.

Last edited:
Be a lawyer if you can, of course.
That's kind of a no brainer.

Pretty much.

Short term, yes.

In 5 or so years? If you work hard and network with people, you can make bank easily.

It just isn't worth it to go there in my opinion if you have to take on an addition 100k in debt.
i mean shit , for some incels here its either wageslave or choose stem / any other career that might make u some bank. It's a gamble i was willing to take

i mean shit , for some incels here its either wageslave or choose stem / any other career that might make u some bank. It's a gamble i was willing to take

If you are passionate and want to do it, go for it. If you love reading, writing, and logic, you'll love law.
Just don't have the "get rich" mindset. That's what causes depression, because people's expectations are screwed up when reality hits them in the face.

You can easily make just as much, if not more, going into STEM or finance.

Also, if you have a stem background, you have an advantage with Patent Law, which is a field that is in high demand but low supply. Most lawyers are liberal arts majors, even corporate lawyers (which is kind of a meme)

Last edited:

View attachment 281199

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

yeah, AI is already capable of doing legal work

If you become a lawyer, represent exclusively men in divorce cases and do everything in your power to help them win. You get a good and stable job? Yes, definitely. You'll get money and not have to be a wageslave to work paycheck to paycheck? Yes. You'll be able to get revenge on females without killing a bunch of innocent people? Yes. So I advice you to go for it. However, it won't be easy, and you'll have to read like hell. Plus, you'll have to know every law at any given moment. But it's worth it

Mankind will not cease to commit crimes, therefore you will always have job opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back