Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is St. Josiah Zayner a future savior of incels?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
'‘I want to help humans genetically modify themselves’'

This dude is so based that he injected himself with a gene modifying CRISPR syringe on livestream.

"Josiah Zayner, 36, recently made headlines by becoming the first person to use the revolutionary gene-editing tool Crispr to try to change their own genes. Part way through a talk on genetic engineering, Zayner pulled out a syringe apparently containing DNA and other chemicals designed to trigger a genetic change in his cells associated with dramatically increased muscle mass. He injected the DIY gene therapy into his left arm, live-streaming the procedure on the internet.

The former Nasa biochemist, based in California, has become a leading figure in the growing “biohacker” movement, which involves loose collectives of scientists, engineers, artists, designers, and activists experimenting with biotechnology outside of conventional institutions and laboratories. "

This fucking bro wants YOU to genetically modify your genes in your own home, while smoking a spliff, playing vidya, fapping... wharever. His goal is to send salvation syringes to your door. Will this man deliver The BlackPill Monad's mercy to the manlets, the dicklets, and the jawlets? I have a feeling that surgery is probably still the main salvation sacrament, but this man is leading to way towards the future of incel healing medicine.

Link to the article:
https://www.theguardian.com/science...ner-diy-gene-editing-therapy-crispr-interview

Increased muscle mass is all fine and good (steroids have been used for that for almost 70 years) but will modifying your DNA as an adult allow you to become taller or rearrange the bones of your face?

'‘I want to help humans genetically modify themselves’'

View attachment 182845
This dude is so based that he injected himself with a gene modifying CRISPR syringe on livestream.

"Josiah Zayner, 36, recently made headlines by becoming the first person to use the revolutionary gene-editing tool Crispr to try to change their own genes. Part way through a talk on genetic engineering, Zayner pulled out a syringe apparently containing DNA and other chemicals designed to trigger a genetic change in his cells associated with dramatically increased muscle mass. He injected the DIY gene therapy into his left arm, live-streaming the procedure on the internet.

The former Nasa biochemist, based in California, has become a leading figure in the growing “biohacker” movement, which involves loose collectives of scientists, engineers, artists, designers, and activists experimenting with biotechnology outside of conventional institutions and laboratories. "

This fucking bro wants YOU to genetically modify your genes in your own home, while smoking a spliff, playing vidya, fapping... wharever. His goal is to send salvation syringes to your door. Will this man deliver The BlackPill Monad's mercy to the manlets, the dicklets, and the jawlets? I have a feeling that surgery is probably still the main salvation sacrament, but this man is leading to way towards the future of incel healing medicine.

Link to the article:
https://www.theguardian.com/science...ner-diy-gene-editing-therapy-crispr-interview
Boleshit

Increased muscle mass is all fine and good (steroids have been used for that for almost 70 years) but will modifying your DNA as an adult allow you to become taller or rearrange the bones of your face?
I hope it eventually can because if it can't than he can't help us.

(((transhumanism)))

Modern snake oil salesman
Everybody knows gene editing starts in the womb

it is very unlikely to help us incels tbh, but it may prevent birth of more incels in the future
Modern snake oil salesman
Everybody knows gene editing starts in the womb
it is possible to modify genes using vectors such as viruses

it is very unlikely to help us incels tbh, but it may prevent birth of more incels in the future

it is possible to modify genes using vectors such as viruses
Tall virus NOW

Tall virus NOW
tbh as a biologycel I dont think it is possible
height is affected by multiple genes, and even if we could add a tall gene, it would have to be added before puberty, as the growth genes won't be expressed on adults anyways
it may be possible to increase your son's height, if you manage to have one
sames goes for facial bones, not to mention implants are much cheaper than fucking gene editing, it also comes with a ton of problems
for adults, it has more potential for diseasecels, especially single gene mutationcels
injection of healthy genes to the stemcell reduce symptoms a lot, there are quite a lot of articles if you are interested in the subject tbhngl, it is one of my major copes tbhngl

Lifefuel for futurecels.
Nanotechnology and use of made up viruses it's where it is at.

It's (((their))) agenda, I wouldn't want anything from them
A new custom body and face that's virtually immortal is a pretty good thing, I don't care who's pushing it. I'd support transhumans even if IncelTears supported it. I don't want to die as an ugly manlet made of mortal flesh.
tbh as a biologycel I dont think it is possible
height is affected by multiple genes, and even if we could add a tall gene, it would have to be added before puberty, as the growth genes won't be expressed on adults anyways
it may be possible to increase your son's height, if you manage to have one
sames goes for facial bones, not to mention implants are much cheaper than fucking gene editing, it also comes with a ton of problems
for adults, it has more potential for diseasecels, especially single gene mutationcels
injection of healthy genes to the stemcell reduce symptoms a lot, there are quite a lot of articles if you are interested in the subject tbhngl, it is one of my major copes tbhngl
You don't think they could engineer a virus that would reopen the growth plates?

A new custom body and face that's virtually immortal is a pretty good thing, I don't care who's pushing it. I'd support transhumans even if IncelTears supported it. I don't want to die as an ugly manlet made of mortal flesh.

You don't think they could engineer a virus that would reopen the growth plates?
I don't think it is possible
Endochondral ossification takes place during lengthening of bones at growth plates
Chondrocytes, which are carticalge cells keep dividing with mitosis, so they are the provider of cells
After mitosis, they go through different phases including calcification, and eventually they end up as mature bone tissue
During puberty increased estrogen induces apoptosis in these cells, killing them, which slowly stops growth of new bone tissue
And after the puberty ends, when growth plate is completely closed, meaning all of the chondrocytes are dead or ossified, no gene or signal can reopen the plates, using the term ''closed'' is misleading imo, as the cells that promote growth are completely gone
The only way to grow more bone tissue in adulthood, is to break the bone systematically and let it repair itself, which is the basis of various operations
The way bone lenghtening works is very similar, it essentailly pulls the bone apart, creating fractures to heal
Without those fractures, the bone won't have a blueprint to work with, no matter what gene you modify
That's why I believe it to be impossible for adults

I don't think it is possible
Endochondral ossification takes place during lengthening of bones at growth plates
Chondrocytes, which are carticalge cells keep dividing with mitosis, so they are the provider of cells
After mitosis, they go through different phases including calcification, and eventually they end up as mature bone tissue
During puberty increased estrogen induces apoptosis in these cells, killing them, which slowly stops growth of new bone tissue
And after the puberty ends, when growth plate is completely closed, meaning all of the chondrocytes are dead or ossified, no gene or signal can reopen the plates, using the term ''closed'' is misleading imo, as the cells that promote growth are completely gone
The only way to grow more bone tissue in adulthood, is to break the bone systematically and let it repair itself, which is the basis of various operations
The way bone lenghtening works is very similar, it essentailly pulls the bone apart, creating fractures to heal
Without those fractures, the bone won't have a blueprint to work with, no matter what gene you modify
That's why I believe it to be impossible for adults
That is a MAJOR BRUTAL BLACKPILL and High IQ.
Literally gave me a sense of dread and hopelessness, I'm sure you'll be a valuable poster on this site.

Our only hope is literally growing new bodies in test tubes and having our brains put into them.
Manletism is such a fucking dark and brutal condition, HOLY FUCK.

Do you know of any sci fi treatment for manlets we can expect in our lifetime?

Literally gave me a sense of dread and hopelessness, I'm sure you'll be a valuable poster on this site.

Our only hope is literally growing new bodies in test tubes and having our brains put into them.

I thought about it quite a bit tbh, and what strikes me the most is, if there was an alternative to LL surgery, it would be researched a lot more frequently, LL is such a troublesome procedure for adults, it is risky, hard to recover from, and might be uneffective
Despite that, a lot of shortcels are considering it because how big of a curse manletism is
There can be possible improvements in the LL surgery though, maybe shorter recovery times, less pain, but I don't believe the technique would change
Manletism, as a condition resembles a chronic disease imo
It is preventable, if GH is administered during development it can be prevented
But just like chronic diseases, if it has occured, and the individual is in adulthood, there are no complete treatments for it
Like heart disease, you can prevent it with a healthy lifestyle, but once you have it you'll never have a healthy heart again, you will have to make permanent adjustments for the rest of your life
Same doesn't go for being ugly, which is progressively getting more fixable every day, with new techniques, new technology and implants, widespread usage of 3D printed facial implants will revolutionise the industry next decade
Same cannot be said for manletism, which can be considered a curse
I think it is safe to say that not a lot will happen in terms of it's cure in our lifetime

Or just hair.

Until biologists figure a way to grow hair back, I refuse to take them seriously.

Or just hair.

Until biologists figure a way to grow hair back, I refuse to take them seriously.
the thing is, neither the complete biochemical process of balding, or mechanisms of anit hair loss drugs is completely understood
this naturally led people to find alternative solutions, most common being hair transplant surgery, which still has a lot of room for improvement
future of hairloss isn't that bright either, but at least there is hair transplant, so it isn't a complete curse like manletism

I think that we shouldn't be trying to satisfy women. They will never be satisfy. Foid control or replacement is the only way to fix inceldom.
I thought about it quite a bit tbh, and what strikes me the most is, if there was an alternative to LL surgery, it would be researched a lot more frequently, LL is such a troublesome procedure for adults, it is risky, hard to recover from, and might be uneffective
Despite that, a lot of shortcels are considering it because how big of a curse manletism is
There can be possible improvements in the LL surgery though, maybe shorter recovery times, less pain, but I don't believe the technique would change
Manletism, as a condition resembles a chronic disease imo
It is preventable, if GH is administered during development it can be prevented
But just like chronic diseases, if it has occured, and the individual is in adulthood, there are no complete treatments for it
Like heart disease, you can prevent it with a healthy lifestyle, but once you have it you'll never have a healthy heart again, you will have to make permanent adjustments for the rest of your life
Same doesn't go for being ugly, which is progressively getting more fixable every day, with new techniques, new technology and implants, widespread usage of 3D printed facial implants will revolutionise the industry next decade
Same cannot be said for manletism, which can be considered a curse

I think both of you lack vision. There is a solution available for manletism. Replace the legs with artificial ones. Problem solved. The issue is that artificial legs are not very functional currently, hence why they are only used for people who suffer serious injuries. If they made artificial legs that gave 75% of the functionality of normal legs, they would be an excellent solution.

He injected himself with water and now every desperate man in the world is looking at him like he’s their new savior....

Volcel if you don't want to be a Nemesis Chad

Nemesis_01.jpg

I think that we shouldn't be trying to satisfy women. They will never be satisfy. Foid control or replacement is the only way to fix inceldom.

I think both of you lack vision. There is a solution available for manletism. Replace the legs with artificial ones. Problem solved. The issue is that artificial legs are not very functional currently, hence why they are only used for people who suffer serious injuries. If they made artificial legs that gave 75% of the functionality of normal legs, they would be an excellent solution.
I thought about that but having artificial legs would not be proportional to a manlet torso. We also need artificial spines.
Science can give us and alternative to foids and sexual reproduction, but growing a custom new "you" in a test tube and having your brain transplanted into it is a major goal. Every aspect of our genetic suffering must be addressed. We cannot die as ugly mortal manlets while chad lives forever.

amputation of both legs is extremely stressful on the body, you can't just pluck your legs off and replace them, lower body contains nearly 50% of muscle in the body, which are involved in various biochemcial processes, it would drop the quality of life greatly, even greater than manletism
currently there is a lot of research about sense of touch in artificial limbs, and they are making great progress but, in our lifetime it will not be half as good as organic legs, realistically speaking