Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is Skyrim worth playing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I've had it for years but I never bothered playing it. Is it as good as normies say it is?

but if u are expecting a real RPG, you will be disappointed

I'm looking for something that won't require me to use my brain a lot.
you’ll have a fucking blast with Skyrim. Anything Bethesda made (not published) after Morrowind is precisely the style of brain dead first person game you might enjoy.

Yes it is as good as the cucks scree about. Especially if you pimp it out with mods that you like, theres a huge moddong community around it

Skyrim the bad:
Graphics are kinda bad for today's standards(was mediocre even for its time) even with texture mods it won't look very good due to low poly count.
It's a buggy mess(Unofficial community made bugfix mod is essential) and would only get even buggier with mods.
Stale side quests, most of the dungeons become the same shit over and over again after some time. There are also shitty backtrack and re-do the same dungeon kinda quests.
Skyrim the mediocre:
Mediocre main quest. Boring lame 'pure evil' villian(cool design thou). Some parts of it were cool though.
Mediocre combat. There is some variety to it and execution animations are cool but in the end its too easy and very exploitable.
Many mods. From absurd crazy shit to cool companions and total game overhauls. However it makes and already buggy game even less stable. Plus you will most likely spend most of the time managing your mods rather than playing them.
Can be fun depending on how you approach it but the game is very exploitable. You can get ridiculously OP in this game. Many absolutely broken mechanics in it
Skyrim the good:
Very good music ngl.
Nothing extraordinary but Dragonborn and Dawnguard dlcs are good.
Lackluster execution in actual game but TES series has very good worldbuilding. Can easily sink dozens of hours into lore. Don't know if you dig nerd discussion but it's very good in that regard.

Verdict: Do not really recommend. Play a more modern RPG instead.

Last edited:
I've never played it so not sure.

I've had it for years but I never bothered playing it. Is it as good as normies say it is?
Skyrim is somewhere between a 4 and 8/10 tbh
i'd say at best, it's a 6 or 7 on a good day
It's probably the most overhyped normie piece of shit, along with The Last of Us

yes, get mods tho

if you wanna waste time yes

(its a really good game anyways)

Yes it is as good as the cucks scree about. Especially if you pimp it out with mods that you like, theres a huge moddong community around it

The thing that is so good about Skyrim is that after playing the vanilla game for 500 or so hours you can go back and get mods that will easily put your gameplay at 1000+ hours

I did a melee build. A magic build. Summoner build. Necromancy. Fireballs. Alchemy build. Bow & Arrow. Magic Bow & Arrow. Dagger build. H2H Khajit build. There are so many regular options BUT THEN you finish the game and get bored. So you load up the Nexus Mods and download all new types of gameplay or animations and companions. What I specifically did was I downloaded about 20 or so all new DLCs. These aren't short either. They can range from 5 hours of new fan-made content to easily 50+ hours all for one storyline. The hardest part is trying to make everything work together but once you make it happen a whole new world opens up in terms of gaming and fun

I prefer morrowind