Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is sex the ultimate form of submission from a woman?

Even the SHAPE of the penis is kinda... oppressive.

The shape of the penis represents conquer and colonization. The shape of the vagina indicates that women RECEIVE the colonizer's sword because they are biologically build to want to be dominated by daddy Chad. They are submissive by nature (but not with us, only with Chad and Tyrone)

That's how evolution built them.
Yes the penis is a conquering tool. Whenever new lands were conquered in the past the invaders used their swords to kill their enemies and conquer the land.

But guess what they probably used even more of as part of the invasiom. Yes their penises. To conquer every pussy that was now available to them

Sex is used for control, a bartering tool, intimacy is an afterthought since that is just a feeling (that can be replicated).
As in foids just use their pussys to attract Chads?

Sex is the ultimate form of genital pleasure, YOU CAN achieve it but be ready to pay money or maybe be arrested, Sex is against you as a subhuman, Be very careful of police, Me myself i think id rather SEAmaxx someday if inflations since 2020 didnt eat all my damn money for it!

Only if she is a virgin and in her prime if not it's just another day to her.

Sex is the ultimate form of genital pleasure, YOU CAN achieve it but be ready to pay money or maybe be arrested, Sex is against you as a subhuman, Be very careful of police, Me myself i think id rather SEAmaxx someday if inflations since 2020 didnt eat all my damn money for it!
Biology has us trained like we're dogs being given treats. It bribes us with amazing genital orgasms in return for spreading our DNA sperm from our cocks.

It's a form of dominance. Foids do it to control men, in part

Biology has us trained like we're dogs being given treats. It bribes us with amazing genital orgasms in return for spreading our DNA sperm from our cocks.
And we cant spread it freely because rape aka trying, SOmething animals do will be frowened, Upon

Kinda pathetic when you think about it;

Lies on her back, legs open, simping and begging Chad to shoot his cum inside her as she spurs him on with pathetic whimpery moans.

Is this the ultimate sign of pathetic submission from a woman?
Of course. And that's also the same reason why faggotry is such a wretched sin. There's nothing more submisse and self-defeating than letting another man penetrate you. Foids at least can get pregnant out of it.

That's why whores are so disgusting to everyone, including other foids. You just can't respect someone that willingly puts herself in such a low position. Sucking dick, slurping nuts, ravaged in the asshole, jizzed in the cunt. Then they ask for human rights. The nerve on them...

That's why whores are so disgusting to everyone, including other foids. You just can't respect someone that willingly puts herself in such a low position. Sucking dick, slurping nuts, ravaged in the asshole, jizzed in the cunt. Then they ask for human rights. The nerve on them...
Lol I wonder how much jizz foids have gotten poured on their faces or jammed up their cunts.

Is it fair to say foids are addicted to jizz?

Lol I wonder how much jizz foids have gotten poured on their faces or jammed up their cunts.

Is it fair to say foids are addicted to jizz?
They all are. How normies can accept entering a relationship with a FOID that got glazed on by tens of other is beyond me. Just say you want to directly drink cum ffs.

They all are. How normies can accept entering a relationship with a FOID that got glazed on by tens of other is beyond me. Just say you want to directly drink cum ffs.
yeah and she makes normie beg for a crumb of pussy.

Only Chad the big cock glazer wins and he glazes a new foid every night

Yes the penis is a conquering tool. Whenever new lands were conquered in the past the invaders used their swords to kill their enemies and conquer the land.

But guess what they probably used even more of as part of the invasiom. Yes their penises. To conquer every pussy that was now available to them
I find the idea of conquering and dominating a woman pretty exciting, I would do it for hours, but of course, they are the ones who choose who is going to dominate the shit out of them, and they are only going to choose certain type of men (chads) and discard everyone else.

Their vaginas are hungry for Chad's dominating cock. They are submissive and accept Chad's dominance.

Blowjob more submissive than sex? Ramming them in their baby makers seems pretty submissive although cock in their mouth is also
Yes, very much so.

Women have to actually do something when sucking your dick. They need to perform and please you.

Vaginal sex for women now is nothing. They're all on birth control, use condoms, whatever. Slut shaming barely exists.

That's why loneliness for men is also a burning humiliation, it means they'll never see us as masters but as insects

Women cannot submit to man with baby dick.

I bet the reddit whores are stalking this thread rn... AYE REDDIT WHORES DRINK MY SEMEN LIKE YOU DO CHADS YUH FUCKING AMUSEMENT PARK HEAD ASS WHORES...