Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is seamaxxing the only solution if you're sub 5'5?

also only saw like 2 stacys

hes larping

i went there and didnt see any couples like that
You’re coping and clearly out everything you don’t want to see because it makes you think about how your ltn dad threw his genes away.

You’re coping and clearly out everything you don’t want to see because it makes you think about how your ltn dad threw his genes away.
my dad isnt ltn. Hes clearly larping: seeing 2 in osaka and then seeing a lot in tokyo jfl. Stacys with lardasses? i didnt see many couples (2), let alone stacys with incels.

also how can an ltn throw their genes away

my dad isnt ltn. Hes clearly larping: seeing 2 in osaka and then seeing a lot in tokyo jfl. Stacys with lardasses? i didnt see many couples (2), let alone stacys with incels.
because less geomaxx to osaka retard. And also only lardmaxxed white dudes are available since only theyre down bad enough to take the desperate gooks. And because they have so many options they obviously choose the best gooks.

u shouldve said your mtn dad threw his genes away which is true

also how can an ltn throw their genes away
Because even the ugliest white guy like joseph merrick mogs an average asian. Think about that. You’re entering your genes into the yellow inbreeding cult

because less geomaxx to osaka retard. And also only lardmaxxed white dudes are available since only theyre down bad enough to take the desperate gooks. And because they have so many options they obviously choose the best gooks.
Lardmaxxed implies fat. That just shows its larp. Ill ask others and if they agree ill concede since maybe they evaded me. I did go to shinjuku and shibuya tho like him which is weird

most whites i saw were in groups and looked like tourists. Most who were alone were oldcels or businessmen.

If you're caucasian have colored eyes blond hair then yes :yes:
That would exclude tons of Whites to begin with: Most Whites aren't actual blondes, but just have lighter brown hair, but technically all of our eyes are "colored" since the brown eyes we have are lighter colored/amber/hazel and/or with some kind of green "undercurrent" to it, unless you mean exclusively blue eyes.
No not even then
This also.
These Lebanese Normies will slay noodlwhores easily, just for having light eyes and hair
View attachment 1187806
He easily mogs hard though, and could probably ascend in Lebanon or at the very least darker MENA countries such as Egypt.

Lol backfired didn't it? :feelskek:
@Made in Heaven
He said fatties with stacys which is not what i saw. From what ive read, most foreigners who get asian girls "choose" the ugliest women. If he really saw a few fatties with "stacys" they were probs betabuxxers or something. Maybe the "stacys" were prostitutes.

He said fatties with stacys which is not what i saw. From what ive read, most foreigners who get asian girls "choose" the ugliest women. If he really saw a few fatties with "stacys" they were probs betabuxxers or something. Maybe the "stacys" were prostitutes.
Cope. Asian women's standards for white men are very low. There's a reason that meme exists

He has no reason to. That guy doesn't even like me. Over for japcucks
gajin hunters obviously exist but from what ive read, only a minority of guys who actively seek japanese girls at clubs/bars get girls. im sure theyre fatties

i'll go back there soon and ill go to every single area, including outside clubs, even at night.

ive not read one source that says fatties get stacys
Who cares, why do I have to belive what you see and read? Are you God? A guy who doesn't even like me admitted that whites are slaying the best looking Asians. Even, he couldn't deny it lol.

Cope. Asian women's standards for white men are very low. There's a reason that meme exists
He was probably exaggerating. He meant ugly. Stop coping so much lol. Even Normies accept that hit asians girls are with ugly whites.

Bro just work on your personality and be more confident, I'm ugly too and women can't have enough of me

t. 7 ft multibillionaire

That would exclude tons of Whites to begin with: Most Whites aren't actual blondes, but just have lighter brown hair, but technically all of our eyes are "colored" since the brown eyes we have are lighter colored/amber/hazel and/or with some kind of green "undercurrent" to it, unless you mean exclusively blue eyes.

This also.

He easily mogs hard though, and could probably ascend in Lebanon or at the very least darker MENA countries such as Egypt.
I can you show plenty of videos of random people on the street who pass as white or have coloured eyes/hair. And who do you mean by "He?" Which guy are you talking about?