Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is roping at 18 legit, or should I give it more time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
You are rich, nigga. Buy whores, stop taking drugs, buy newest console or gaming PC and cope like a champ.

are you ethnic?if your dad has that much money you can easily go backhome and possibly live a decent life.assuming you aren't chinese or indian.those two are a whole different ballgame...
I am half white half indian

I have no life no goals nothing. I’ll start out listing the negatives In my situation and the positives thereafter.

Negatives:
No friends
Highschool dropout
Criminal cases against me
Probably will lose license now cuz of a DUI case
used to be doing hard drugs like meth at 17, have since quit now tho
Extreme depression and isolation
Been to mental hospital few times,
I qualify for SSI for bipolar now

Positives: my dad makes like 300-400k a year and is willing to support me
I have a car so I can get out even if only for a little

Would you guys rope in this situation?
Honestly, you have a good lisr of issues. But the wealth of your father makes your life much more preferable than mine. I would give my soul to the devil to have a father earning 300 k a year.

If you did meth isn’t it over
Why? If you're not taking it anymore why does it matter? Most people took drugs in their youth and go on to live successful lives.

It's probably not over yet.
Aim for 27. I'd say it's the perfect age to kys.

Being 18, you probably can grow a bit more, your bones aren't totally formed, and every sub20yo member a fakecel imo, because you are still young and can have surgeries before it's too late. You can't be incel at 18 because there are chances for you to get laid before you hit 20.

Don't do it. Wait till your life sucks so hard it's unbearable. And try to save 30k in the same time so you can pay the ugly-taxes and become a HTN before hitting 25.

It's probably not over yet.

Being 18, you probably can grow a bit more, your bones aren't totally formed, and every sub20yo member a fakecel imo, because you are still young and can have surgeries before it's too late. You can't be incel at 18 because there are chances for you to get laid before you hit 20.

Don't do it. Wait till your life sucks so hard it's unbearable. And try to save 30k in the same time so you can pay the ugly-taxes and become a HTN before hitting 25.
What if you did meth, isn’t it over

my dad makes like 300-400k a year and is willing to support me
I have a car so I can get out even if only for a little
Would you guys rope in this situation?
no you're already better off than me and I'll survive at least two decades longer

roping is cucked, get your rich dad to buy you a total gym and build your rear delts

cucked attitude, no age is good for this

if you want to engage in risky behavior to make life tolerable that's one thing but just roping?
just look at recent news, that guy was suicidal yet since he had nothing to lose he tried to change the world for the better even though he had a dumbass strategy for doing so

no you're already better off than me and I'll survive at least two decades longer

roping is cucked, get your rich dad to buy you a total gym and build your rear delts

cucked attitude, no age is good for this

if you want to engage in risky behavior to make life tolerable that's one thing but just roping?
just look at recent news, that guy was suicidal yet since he had nothing to lose he tried to change the world for the better even though he had a dumbass strategy for doing so
The Brooklyn shooter?