Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is redpill advice on bullying legit?

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
"Just fight back bro!" :redpill::redpill::redpill:

"Carry yourself in a masculine way bro!" :redpill::redpill::redpill:

"Use a weapon bro!" :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Like this video:

View: https://youtu.be/9P1zmMNIPcM

[UWSL]
Fight back. Physical injuries are easy to heal. A bruised ego will never heal if you don't fight back.
[/UWSL]

If it's not, then what's the blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: way of responding to bullying?

I read some posts here saying that fighting back is the same as PUA advice and futile. Is this true?

@BlkPillPres I would love to see your response to this

Yeah kinda If you actually fight back they will not do that again ,I experienced it , just try to do something

Cause of the feds I'm not allowed to say my opinion here

That’s the one time redpill advice will work. Bullies will stop if you hurt the fuck out of them. Even if it takes objects to do it.

Yea if you get bullied you should fight back. If he gets up in your face, punch him in the nose as hard as you can. Or get a weapon. Don’t just take it like a little bitch

Like this video:

[UWSL]
Fight back. Physical injuries are easy to heal. A bruised ego will never heal if you don't fight back.
[/UWSL]

If it's not, then what's the blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: way of responding to bullying?

I read some posts here saying that fighting back is the same as PUA advice and futile. Is this true?

@BlkPillPres I would love to see your response to this
You have to fight back, but you can also do some common sense things like contacting the bully's parents and letting your parents know to. Or worse having your parents contact the bully's parents and let them know what's going on, and that if it continues they will be involving the police and/or legal system.

The bullying will definitely stop unless that kids parents are criminals or something. You won't have any "status" in school after that, but think about it, if you are getting bullied you don't have any status anyways. So you don't have anything to lose.

The kids who anger me are the ones who get bullied and they say and do nothing.

You have to fight back, but you can also do some common sense things like contacting the bully's parents and letting your parents know to. Or worse having your parents contact the bully's parents and let them know what's going on, and that if it continues they will be involving the police and/or legal system.

The bullying will definitely stop unless that kids parents are criminals or something. You won't have any "status" in school after that, but think about it, if you are getting bullied you don't have any status anyways. So you don't have anything to lose.

The kids who anger me are the ones who get bullied and they say and do nothing.
bruh if you are dispensable truecel your parents forget about you long ago

Like this video:

[UWSL]
[/UWSL]

You need to fight back only if you are sure that u wont get killed or beat up some people only keep bullying you because they see that u wont do shit so they gain confidence

Violence only when necessary/last resort