Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is reddit full of betas/cucks?

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
I made a post on r/guitar saying that I practice a guitar solo for 6 hours a day, they downvoted it to oblivion, they say that I must be insane to play the same thing so many times and that I'm going to fuck up my fingers. Guitar virtuosos and good players in general have admitted practicing technique for like 8 hours a day yet these redditors apparently know better. My take is that no guy there is even near my level of skill and they clearly have no idea how guitar works and they are too beta to practice it themselves.

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: It seems like these people don't have the time to practice what they love for so long, and they take out their jealousy on you. Or maybe it isn't good to practice for so long, I don't know much about guitars.

I dont know much about guitars but dont you think you should take it easy a bit? Why dont you play a something different?

Is water wet?

Reddit is a notoriously bad site nowadays, and the guitar subreddits was one of the worst. It is filled with novice teenagers who unironically think John Mayer and John Frusciante are good guitar players. They criticize talented guitar players, calling their work soulless, robotic, etc. (guys like Jeff Loomis, Ron Jarzombek).

Basically, it's a shithole.

And I know for a fact you are right about the time. John Petrucci has said that he practices or has practiced in the past for at least 6 hours a day.

Just stop using Reddit.

Is water wet?
Well, technically...
Screen Shot 2018 03 31 at 61219 PM

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: It seems like these people don't have the time to practice what they love for so long, and they take out their jealousy on you. Or maybe it isn't good to practice for so long, I don't know much about guitars.
The more the merrier. All master players siad they practiced multiple hours per day till their fingers bled

Reddit is a notoriously bad site nowadays, and the guitar subreddits was one of the worst. It is filled with novice teenagers who unironically think John Mayer and John Frusciante are good guitar players. They criticize talented guitar players, calling their work soulless, robotic, etc. (guys like Jeff Loomis, Ron Jarzombek).

Basically, it's a shithole.

And I know for a fact you are right about the time. John Petrucci has said that he practices or has practiced in the past for at least 6 hours a day.
I don't even think they even know what technique actually means. I asked for advice on how to not get injured and they told to not practice so much yet pro players like JP or Steve Vai practiced 5+hours per day. I need Vai's phone number

they are jealous