Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Rape Just a Human Concept?

Is Rape Just a Human Concept? Or Is it Nature?

• Total voters
racechanger

racechanger

Black Nihilist
-
The other day I was jogging attempting to ascend by looksmaxxing and I saw these ducks going at it. It really didnt look like the female wanted to have sex it was most likely this term I recently learned called forced copulation. This isn't the first time I've seen something like this in nature. I remember seeing other species like bees, birds, and cats have forced copulation. Its even a known fact that dolphins forcefully have sex with other female dolphins in male groups.

So seeing these things in nature and knowing that we are just primates with a large frontal lobe... does that make human rape just a natural reaction to constant rejection??

I mean as a sub 5 ethnic man u deal with rejection, after rejection after rejection. You are either forced to looksmaxx / gymaxx, or rot /rope.... If looksmaxxing doesn't work.. then the question is... are u strong enough to just .. have forced copulation??

If ur not strong enough to have forced copulation then your genes dont deserve to propagate.. and that just seems like nature to me. :feelshehe:

What do u guys think? Is Rape just a human concept or is it a natural reaction for a mammal to have when facing constant rejection?

Last edited:
it's natural and it mostly occurs by sexual frustration

Men have raped toilets for hundreds of years before laws came into place so very much natural

"Your vote will be publicly visible."

Nigger :feelsLSD:

The other day I was jogging attempting to ascend by looksmaxxing and I saw these ducks going at it. It really didnt look like the female wanted to have sex it was most likely this term I recently learned called forced copulation. This isn't the first time I've seen something like this in nature. I remember seeing other species like bees, birds, and cats have forced copulation. Its even a known fact that dolphins forcefully have sex with other female dolphins in male groups.

So seeing these things in nature and knowing that we are just primates with a large frontal lobe... does that make human rape just a natural reaction to constant rejection??

I mean as a sub 5 ethnic man u deal with rejection, after rejection after rejection. You are either forced to looksmaxx / gymaxx, or rot /rope.... If looksmaxxing doesn't work.. then the question is... are u strong enough to just .. have forced copulation??

If ur not strong enough to have forced copulation then your genes dont deserve to propagate.. and that just seems like nature to me. :feelshehe:

What do u guys think? Is Rape just a human concept or is it a natural reaction for a mammal to have when facing constant rejection?

This is the answer:

View: https://youtu.be/RjVksrmvcj4

Now let's hope that she'll develop Stockholm syndrome. I just came home after exercising with a friend for a couple of ours, she wanted to invite me to her place to watch a couple of action films (which I find lame, I love romantic comedies and just general romantic dramas more, but she's a Tomboy and hates that stuff), I said "Nah" and took the time here to hang out with my Brocels ;)

Looksmaxxing only gets you so fair, your genetics are your glass ceiling, kidnapmaxxing on the other hand...

Rape is evil
Thats another thing. Is good and evil even a real thing? or is that a human concept as well?

Ive noticed while watching documentaries about other primates they do some pretty brutal stuff and they seem to have no idea what good and evil even is

Jeeebus Christ :shock: A seal raping a penguin is almost as equal to a human getting ass raped by a gorilla:feelsohgod:
yeah animals are fucking nasty man

I don't understand those people who think animals are cute and safaris and Nat geo documentaries are fun

Like no

nature is fucking weird man

Of Course you are Strong enough to Rape and even kill. Its Just that the LAW Is a Thing and immidiatly Cucks you If you Do Said Things.

Otherwise you will See a Male Triumph Parade this Night , Man Raping and Killing left right and Center. And even a Male Union " going on a Spree together.

The concept of rape would be described by the instance of sexual encounter, where at least one of the parties didn't consent.

The real question is --- Are women or men (or any other type of human from any gender / age) actually capable of consenting to sex?

Ideally, a person's word is enough to determine whether or not they want to have sex. But based on how sexual assault have been historically handled by the justice system, its clearly not that simple.

A female can show her "consent" by providing you with her word. But the next day she may wake up and become convinced that she was raped, due to the nature of the conditions under which she "consented". E.g. she felt pressured or coerced, or felt threatened, or she believes her mental state was unbalanced or altered in a way that made her less "self-aware" or not in full control of her body at the time when she "consented".

Last edited:
The truth of the matter, there's always room for doubt about the practicality of "consensual sex" in the human world. You can never really be absolutely 100% sure --- When another person has "consented" to sex via their direct word, or their failure to try and physically resist the sexual movements of the other person.

Because in their mind, they may come to feel differently, either in the moment or at some point in future, about the relevance of their "consent" in the sexual encounter - That their body is currently being (or was being) sexually touched against their will.

It means to some degree "consensual sex" is a concept, although it doesnt automatically mean that "rape" is also concept. It just means to a point, its impossible to tell with 100% absolute certainty, whether or not you are consensually fucking or raping someone in the event of sexual intercouse.

Last edited:
Rape is a social construct

Heterosexual rape is just a human construct

lmao this post made it on incel tears. Total life fuel imo

I never get normie attention anymore especially from the foids ;/