Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is r/MensRights a good source of information?

lost_halfling03

lost_halfling03

Foid slayer (in D&D)
Today on reddit I stumbled across some posts talking about how my country, Spain, is a feminist shithole and how foids are legally superior to men. Fuck, nobody here has the courage to say the truth and finally i find some people with a reasonable mind. But I have concerns that is another shitty subreddit, i don't know tbh

Anyone here knows if it's a good source?

Last edited:
i thought they closed that

anyway 'mens rights' is never redpilled because redpill is all about hustle grind and never complaining

>reddit
>good

pick ONE and only one

Last stronghold

Yeah I'm subbed to them. They make good posts, they're not cucked like redpill fags.

>reddit
>good

pick ONE and only one

Idk man I've been reading some posts from this subreddit and it seems that they offer quality content based on facts, but I'm not entirely sure that's because I'm asking

Idk man I've been reading some posts from this subreddit and it seems that they offer quality content based on facts, but I'm not entirely sure that's because I'm asking
I only use reddit to harass trannies, can't help

Today on reddit I stumbled across some posts talking about how my country, Spain, is a feminist shithole and how foids are legally superior to men. Fuck, nobody here has the courage to say the truth and finally i find some people with a reasonable mind. But I have concerns that is another shitty subreddit, i don't know tbh

Anyone here knows if it's a good source?
Stupid eurocucks are destroying their own countries.

when i used to go to that place one of their top concerns was false rape accusations. after that divorce rape.

both of these are sex haver problems that i don't care about

when i used to go to that place one of their top concerns was false rape accusations. after that divorce rape.

both of these are sex haver problems that i don't care about
actually no. i lied. i do care about these problems. i love seeing simps getting #MeTood and thrown in jail or losing their homes and having to live in tent