Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is r/malefashionadvice a coping subreddit?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
A sub for men on how to dress smart or nicely. They're obsessed with chino skinny fit pants, minimalism, colors white, black, grey, navy and brown, hating on graphic t-shirts, etc. Also some dumb social rules like you should never wear shorts even in summer or always long sleeve and if it's hot roll it up.

JFL Chad can dress up with anime shirt or NBA top and foids won't care that he looks "immature" or "no sense of style". It's all looks if he looks good they won't care about the clothing.

From what I've read most guys in that sub are Asian-Americans so probably many are bluepilled hapas that will end in this forum when they get blackpilled enough.
T56cscbrixnx

A sub for men on how to dress smart or nicely. They're obsessed with chino skinny fit pants, minimalism, colors white, black, grey, navy and brown, hating on graphic t-shirts, etc. Also some dumb social rules like you should never wear shorts even in summer or always long sleeve and if it's hot roll it up.

JFL Chad can dress up with anime shirt or NBA top and foids won't care that he looks "immature" or "no sense of style". It's all looks if he looks good they won't care about the clothing.

From what I've read most guys in that sub are Asian-Americans so probably many are bluepilled hapas that will end in this forum when they get blackpilled enough.
View attachment 1178606
Fashion in general, dating/Foid wise is Cope.

You don't need clothes as a man.

Bluepilled ricecels are obsessed with fashion, not realizing that just makes them look even more gay to roasties. Everything looks good on you if you're good-looking and everything looks shit if you're ugly.

Just dress like you are going to a business meeting theory

This was a TV programme 20 years ago.

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

No clothes for your subhuman frame and face

Style can make a difference on how you are perceived. Obvioiusly only works if you are at least a normie and average height

just because I'm not gonna ascend doesn't mean I have to dress like shit :feelsjuice: clothes tell people who you're.
Style can make a difference on how you are perceived. Obvioiusly only works if you are at least a normie and average height

JUST BY CLOTHES BRUH

Bluepilled ricecels are obsessed with fashion, not realizing that just makes them look even more gay to roasties. Everything looks good on you if you're good-looking and everything looks shit if you're ugly.
Yes I don't understand about their obsession about clothings and "branded" clothes, no fashion for flat riceface and under 6ft subhuman height

Chad can dress in dirty torn-up rags and still be considered stylish.

:lul::lul::lul:

never began for those retards

JFL Chad can dress up with anime shirt or NBA top and foids won't care that he looks "immature" or "no sense of style
Most people dress shitty like that, so wearing a shirt and pants that's are single colors puts you ahead easily. Dressing well does not actually make people treat you any differently, I know that

You have to reach a certain level of attractiveness and height for it to matter. Dont even bother if you’re sub5

I see a lot of redpilled looking manlets dressing like this

i enjoy fashion coping
its perhaps the easiest form of look-maxxing
also waiting for whatever bullshit i ordered online gives me at least something to look forward to in my otherwise mundane life

Muh fashion is worthless if you're sub5 or Chad, but it can help if you're a normie

How to spot inbreds no matter what race:
1. They go against lonely people in group.
2. They shout ULLUUH (in this case) or some warrior language when something bad happens.
3. They do cowardly attacks like attacking from behind.
4. They lack emphaty and think this is humour and post it on-line for other inbreds to laugh at.

But its pretty brutal man. Short king incel trying to dress nice just to be bullied in public and having that video posted on-line. Its over for short kings. Not even bodybuilding seem to help short kings, ive seen them miss a punch and being taken down by one teenager :dab: