Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Russian "tradwife" looking for people to erotic chat with while her American husband is away.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl. This is what the green card-craving "tradwives" are all doing behind the backs of their "based and redpilled" self-improover husbands:redpill::soy: that think they've won the lottery by marrying them:feelshaha::feelskek:.

I'm from Russia but live in Belarus, recently married to a lovely American. I would definitely consider myself to be a "tradwife."

I'm happily married and loyal. But my husband is away right now for a couple of weeks... I am still loyal so I won't roleplay with you - but I would very happily be willing to talk (brag) about my marriage, the sex I have with him, my appearance, etc. That is the sluttiest thing I will do. Other than that, I am loyal and dress quite modestly.

I would love to talk to women on here about relationships/marriage/dating :)

I'm ethnically Russian. I have long blonde hair, rosy pale skin, slanted grey eyes with epicanthic folds, 5'8", 34G cups, a curvy hourglass body with a small waist and large round bottom from working out. I am way too prideful of my body.

My face looks very similar to this girl (though my eyes are colored differently and slantier): https://i.postimg.cc/nrBG6x2y/russkaya-krasavica-t2.jpg Not interested in risking revealing my real identity here.

Do NOT mention oral, anal, or cheating to me please.
"Teehee, I wanna chat but no roleplay, I'm a loyal tradwife:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Yeah, sure:feelskek::feelskek:. I wonder for how long she'd stick to that after Chad sent her a pick of his dick:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Slav women are prostitutes on genetic level, most hookers in Europe are slav holes

Literotica
I'm ashamed to say that I have used this website before. Never made an account, though.

I love this song.

before I can say anything about the story, I have to know wtf is that site

Trad wife? more like trad whore

I'm not big enough of a gooner to know it. judging from the purpose of the site, this just looks like rp?
Could be, but I doubt it. The site seems to have chatrooms for rp from what I've seen, but that's just a small part of it and I doubt that somebody would make their member profile for the entire site something they'd use just for roleplaying.

Could be, but I doubt it. The site seems to have chatrooms for rp from what I've seen, but that's just a small part of it and I doubt that somebody would make their member profile for the entire site something they'd use just for roleplaying.
can't comment as the site is too confusing for me to navigate

kek at the title