Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is prostitution cucked?

is prostitution cucked?

• yes

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • no

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
imagine being intimate with a whore who has a double or triple digit body count, run the risk of STDs, pay decent to high cash for an old & money hungry foid just to receive shitty or mediocre service because most foids cannot override their evolutionary adaptation of sexual disgust sensitivity when it comes to genetically inferior males. i think that's cucked beyond belief.

now, assuming you're moneymaxxed and can pay top dollar for a foid in her youth, she's professional, has a good work ethic & knows how to conceal her innate disgust & excel in providing an excellent experience, i would it's not cucked under those circumstances.

what are your opinions? personally, female nature has shown me that foids will be disgusted by inferior genetics, they only want your cash, a good experience is not guaranteed. yet, even if it were, i could just masturbate and it'd probably do the job better and save me money (since most guys are not moneymaxxed so it makes money is a significant factor), perhaps i just have a lower desire for female affection after learning how they function & operate

Yes, and it should be illegal

Anyone who votes no is a simp and a cuck. You're paying women to do nothing while you support the current soyciety where ugly men have to pay for sex.

Cucked your paying foids like paying for only fans but BETTER BECAUSD SEX.

People talk about how beta buxxing is cucked but in reality getting a hooker means that not only do you settle for washed up filthy goods, but you actively pay thousands of dollars for it so in theory it is one of the most cucked things a man can do (apart from becoming an lgbt faggot)

If it was cheapER then I wouldn’t say it’s cucked

But because of how expensive it is (seeing as though you gotta pay $250 just to spend an hour with an average looking foid), it’s cucked. Most low value males wageslave the entire week just to be able to afford an hour (once a week) with an average looking foid who sleeps with other men, so it’s a raw deal when you look at it that way. Unless you earn a significantly above average income for you to be able to afford whores at least twice a week, it’s better to just masturbate because seeing a whore once a week won’t be enough to satisfy you but will instead make your desires and cravings even stronger, causing you even more suffering.

Most average men in relationships pay $500 per week for his female partner but he gets to have sex every night and with a partner who he has exclusive access to (rather than having to share her with others), so relationship is actually a better deal in terms of cost/benefit (just make sure not to get married and keep the relationship separate from the legal system, to avoid being divorce-raped and financially suffERing significantly in the long-term).

Last edited:
No, because foids have to have sex with me reluctantly and I get my pleasure

imagine being intimate with a whore who has a double or triple digit body count, run the risk of STDs, pay decent to high cash for an old & money hungry foid just to receive shitty or mediocre service because most foids cannot override their evolutionary adaptation of sexual disgust sensitivity when it comes to genetically inferior males.
This describes the modern day woman thats not even a prostitute so whats the difference.
now, assuming you're moneymaxxed and can pay top dollar for a foid in her youth, she's professional, has a good work ethic & knows how to conceal her innate disgust & excel in providing an excellent experience, i would it's not cucked under those circumstances.
So its not cucked as long as she gives a good performance?
what are your opinions? personally, female nature has shown me that foids will be disgusted by inferior genetics, they only want your cash, a good experience is not guaranteed. yet, even if it were, i could just masturbate and it'd probably do the job better and save me money (since most guys are not moneymaxxed so it makes money is a significant factor), perhaps i just have a lower desire for female affection after learning how they function & operate
They are only disgusted because now they see chad everywhere, tv, social media, work, etc. It warps their perception and makes them think all men should look like that is where the disgust comes from.

Yes kinda, but at least it’s way better than spending your paycheck on something like onlyfans

Mostly so. But in case where man is in his 40s or 50s and prostitute is 18-20 y.o. this is special. It's the only way to experience sex with much younger woman for an ugly or poor man.

Paying for something countless men have gotten, and many of them got it for free.

Yes, and it should be illegal
It's still cucked but it's honestly the least cucked and only option for an incel. Yes, you're still supporting the lifestyle of a whore and they're overpriced but at least you get to actually fuck her instead of wasting it on OnlyFans or Twitch.

Paying for something countless men have gotten, and many of them got it for free.
Idc if Chad gets pussy for free. What really gets me is the fact that even fat and ugly foids get free dick from Chad.

How can you be incel and be against prostitution. Prostitution is the only way we can know how it feels to have sex, what does it matter if the whore finds us repulsive and has been with a lot of other men

Yes,toilets are worthless,and toilet prostitutes are even more worthless and they should pay you to fuck their disgusting cum glazed roast beef

imagine being intimate with a whore who has a double or triple digit body count, run the risk of STDs, pay decent to high cash for an old & money hungry foid just to receive shitty or mediocre service because most foids cannot override their evolutionary adaptation of sexual disgust sensitivity when it comes to genetically inferior males. i think that's cucked beyond belief.

Only if you pay too much