Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is programming worth learning

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
seems super autistic and not very useful imo. does someone actually get paid for learning one of these gay programing languages? and also it seems like theres about a trillion autistic currys and south east asians they can just pay 1 dollar an hour to do all this shit for. is it something that is worth learning or is it complete cope like as it seems?

I think if you learn the most basic stuff you’ll only get paid minimum wage at an IT job but there’s a high ceiling so if you’re really good you’ll get paid a lot

no its shit, fuck code and fuck computer science, u will be a fking slave but behind ur computer that's it, if u don't believe me go ahead bill gates go fix bugs until ur death for shit wage :feelskek:

no its shit, fuck code and fuck computer science, u will be a fking slave but behind ur computer that's it, if u don't believe me go ahead bill gates go fix bugs until ur death for shit wage :feelskek:
yeah im not planning on it, i already have hard enough time trying to learn spanish right now

If You have the skillset yes. Otherwise go to be a surgeon or a dentist.

That shit is overhyped, slaving away for crumbs whilst draining your lifespan from sitting all day.

to latinamericamaxx
If you're white you'll be fine with english, I even know this girl who has a french bf and the guy doesn't talk any spanish, just english and french jfl

Don't do it if you're NT, we don't need more useless NT brogrammers

Programming has a huge learning curve so it'll be hard but it's not impossible. Not a bad skill though, grind leetcode if you're serious about it.

It's a very technical job, you can't use cheap labour and pay a trillion curries for it. A company is better off having 1 very good developer than 50 mediocre ones. If Programming gets outsourced then virtually every job in the states can get outsourced. Meaning it can't get outsourced, companies that rely on cheap programming end up failing.
cope

yeah im not planning on it, i already have hard enough time trying to learn spanish right now

I enjoyed it a bit...

Script1

Script2

Script9

No bro are you gonna work for the jews? Did they plant a microchip inside your head?

No bro are you gonna work for the jews? Did they plant a microchip inside your head?

"He'll put you to rest and rest you quick and wouldn't lose slick not one single bit"

Stop

Last edited:
Fr you'll stay 15 hours behind desk

it's not bad if you are from some shithole country and work for some rich country

not worth it unless you have solid understanding of both hardware and software.